Chapter 3: Concert Day

OMG GUY'S! I AM SUPER SORRY BECAUSE IT TOOK ALOT OF TIME CREATING THIS STORY. PLUS, IT TOOK AWHILE TO UPDATE THIS CHAPTER. I'M REALLY SORRY GUYS! :(

--------------

Okay so you are now getting ready for the concert of BTS and you don't know what to wear.... it's already 4:31 pm and the concert will start at 7pm so you still have alot of time to prepare and you really don't know what to wear so you asked your mom for help. "Mom can you please help me what to wear? Should it be jeans, hoodie, and converse rubber shoes? or a plain elegant dress and a pair of flats?" you asked.

"whatever you wear today, your precious idols will never see you KEKEKE.." your mom teased you then gave you a childish look. She also teased you but spitting out her tongue which makes you pissed off.

"MOM I'M SERIOUS!!" you hollered and you gave her a furious look.

"Okay okay.... just stick to something comfortable because there will be so much crowded people out there and you might wait for a long time to enter inside the colosseum." your mom told you.

"Okay sure.. THANK YOU MOM!!!! I LOVE YOU." you answered back then you go straight to your room and decide to take a bath and get ready.

It's already 5:50 in the afternoon and everything is all set. You were so excited because it's your first time attending a KPOP concert and after you grabbed your bag, your phone rang and it's from your bestfriend. Her name is Park Hye Won sounds weird right? Yeah. she will also attend the concert today because ofcourse she's a fangirl of bts as well.

Park Hye Won's POV

Annyeong Hasseyo! my name is Hye Won and i'm Shin Hye's bestfriend. i live in busan and that is my birth place but my parents decided to move here in Seoul for some business but they decided to live here permanently. My parents came from a rich family. My mom owns a fashion designing studio and my dad owns a big and wealthy company of popular video games. When i heard that there is a new transfer student and it's a girl, i was so excited to be her friend and she is Shin Hye. we became super BESTfriend since she transfered here when we were in the sixth grade and it get's more exciting especially when i knew that she is a fangirl of bts. I felt like we are so meant to be bestfriends forever.

Awhile ago, i was deciding to wear a vintage floral dress and a pair of flats then i curled my hair slightly and put a very light makeup then sprayed a super sweet scent of perfume. My driver offers me a ride but i prefer to go with Shin Hye and take a bus instead because i knew that shin hye won't accept the ride with my driver because she is not used to ride in a car that has owners already and she doesn't want to bother it so she just prefer to ride a bus and i will just simply follow her because she is so simple. so i called her.

*Dials phone*

*ringing*

"Hello?" She answered.

"Annyeong bestie! ready for the concert? I can't wait. I'm so excited!" I replied.

"Yes i'm ready. I'm on my way to the bus stop. Hurry and i'll wait for you." she answered.

"Okay sure." I replied.

When we were dropped in the ticket station of the colosseum, we felt so haggard. We can't really imagine how many these people are and too bad we will form a line to submit our ticket to go in. It is so difficult though to wait for our next turn since it is so crowded. Shin Hye and i asked the other staff who assists and maintain the straight line we just formed a while ago.

"Excuse me, may i ask if what is the total number of tickets did people reserved online and offline?" i asked the staff.

"It's around 100,000." the staff replied.

"100,000??!!!!!!!!" Shin hye and i shouted.

"Yes and good thing that you were early because there are more ticket reservations here so it means it's not yet sold out." the staff told us.

"It's BTS' first concert and their fans are like.... I don't know i just can't explain." Shin hye said.

"It means that they are SUPER DUPER FAMOUS! and that's why we love them," i told shin hye while i blushed.

when we got inside the colosseum, it is so crowded! the other staff who distributes light sticks gave us 1 pc. for each person then the other staff is selling some snacks and some fanboards. It is very noisy inside and it took awhile before the show started.

KIM SHIN HYE'S POV

Annyeong im Shin Hye and i plainly live in Seoul, i am just an average girl until i met my very lovely friend, Hye Won. She is such a sweet and adorable girl. She is very rich and very classy. Her family is so wealthy and i felt ashamed because my parents aren't like them but still, i love them so much.

So when we are in the colosseum, i felt really haggard and i am really sweating because it is so crowded especially when the show started. I was not able to watch the whole performance because the fans are so tall so Hye won and i purchased another ticket for the backstage so i can meet bts. I thought that the VIP tickets are sold out but THANK GOD! there are 2 more tickets.