I.T. Chapter 3

My head was aching, but i felt better now. I had a dream of my dad telling me that i should'nt be sad over a death. They happen everyday, actually. And plus, he'd like me to be happy. So, for you daddy, I'll try.

The minute I opened my eyes, green, shining eyes stared back at me, and due to reflex actions, and slapped the hardest I could to the criminal-- or whatever.

"OW, GEEZ CHAS YOU HIT LIKE A FREAKING MAN!" Yelled a deep, hypnotising voice.

No, Caity. Don't even go their. I'm staying single for until i get out of this school. 

"That's what you get for making me piss myself!" I said back, and signature Caity smirk plastered all over my face.

"OH CRAP I'M SORRY I-- I--!" He paused, and saw me laughing my balls off. Yup. I said balls. 

"You should've seen your face, you were all-" I showed him the face he made, and he also laughed with you.

"Well, if it gets you to laugh, then it's worth being slapped extremely hard!" He grinned,flashing his pearly white teeth. He hugged me real tightly, and then i saw his face morph into horror. "Oh, god no." He whispered.

"what?" I asked, slightly panicking. 

"We have school today." He said. i laughed at him. God, this kid was hilarious. In all his songs, he would write about love, peace, and harmony, one song was even about the greatest traumatic things that should be removed from this earth; yet he fears one of the smallest things in life; homework.

"Wow, like-- wow."

"I'm that good,huh?" He smirked at me. I hit him on the head again.

"No, you idiot! It's just that you write all these songs, and somehow you manage to fear school." I laughed. He laughed along, and studied me over. I gasped, and my eyes widened in realization: I haven't put on a layer of makeup yet.

"You look different..." He said, studying me.

"Umm... yeah...." hopefully some makeup remained on my face so that I didn't look TOO much like myself. Ryan's been over to my house a couple of times, and all those times have been unpleasant ones, too.

"You look prettier without makeup Chas, you should keep it that way." He assured me, and I let out a mental sigh of relief.

"Thanks, but I think I look too much like my sister Caity when I don't wear makeup." I lied, hoping that he wouldn't find anything fishy about it.

"Okay then. Hey, and Chas?" He also asked. God, I swear this boy won't stop talking!

"yeah?"

"Could you please sing the song that you use to sing to me all the time?" My breath got caught in my throat. Damn, I haven't sung before so I didn't know if i was terrible or not. "I'll even do the guitar to go with it! Pleeeaaaassseeee" He begged.

"Okay then." I said, feeling like the butterflies in my stomache were high, on some kind of drug that makes them hyper. Oh yeah, sugar.

Ryan went to his room to grab his guitar, and I crossed my fingers hoping that he wouldn't come back so soon. Buuut- it seemed like only two seconds ago that he went to grab his guitar, and came back.

Time sure goes by fast when you don't want it to..

"Okay Chas, remember your old song that's still a hit, remembering this?"

"How could I forget?" I said dreamily. That was the one me and my sister wrote together, when we were close. Now that she's on tours, practically ever month, we just stopped hanging together and talking.

I heard the first few guitar chords start up, and i cleared my throat.

You were sitting their,

Looking so lonely.

I came to you,

You looked so holy

An angel that came from above,

twenty thousand models couldn't top you off.

I was sitting their,

Feeling so lonely

You came to me,

And helped me get through the hard times

And you said---

I 'member this time when we were sittin' 'gether

We shared the same feelings; and the same thoughts.

I remember this.

Ohh

I remember this.

I remember this.

Timee.

In the end, Ryan stared at me with wide eyes. Crap. I messed up big time, didn't I?

"Y-your... " he stuttered. I gulped. "AMAZING!!!! God, you became so much more better! What happened, did you take vocal lessons? Wow. You sound like the edited versions of your songs! Wow Chas.. Just Wow.."

I smirked.

"I'm that good, hey?" I asked, trying not to laugh. he laughed out loud.

"Yes, yes you are" He replied, staring at me.

"OH CRAP!" I suddenly yelled.

"What, what?" He asked panicking.

"We have class in five minutes!" I yelled back. And we both screamed together. 

I ran into the washroom to create my famous Chassie Look. Then i ran down the halls out of my dorm room, and realized I had no idea where to go.

When I bumped into someone.

No.

No way.

No way in heck...

It was Ryder Blane, 

My sister's other ex-boyfriend..

Just freaking great...

!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please vote and comment and I will love you. :))

Not that I already dont....

:3

Love, lizzie <3