I.T. Chapter 2

I woke up beside Ryan, and groaned. No way. I thought this was just a nightmare, too! I looked up onto the glass ceiling, and their was a reflection of Caity. Oh crap. I raced out of bed, and into the beautiful yet comfortable living room, and turned into the bathroom.

I took a long, hot shower, and took out all of my makeup supplies. I put on so much that I swore my face was all clogged up with that stuff. I checked my hair to see if it was still jet black like a raven, and it was, so I didn't re-dye it. Drying myself off, I knew this was going to be a daily routine.

Hur-freaking-ray. I thought sarcastically. My mouth became dry, and I wanted to go home right now, but--- i've gotten so far that I don't want to turn back. I came so far already, I wasn't going to turn down my dreams.

I walked out of the washroom wearing the same pj's as last night, and jumped onto the luxurious fabric coated couch. Little did I know, Megan covered herself with a whole crapload of blankets so that you couldn't see her petite figure inside the blankets.

"OW!!!" She shrieked, jumping right out of the covers. She looked at me confusedly, and I looked back. "Umm... where are your glasses? it says in Vogue magazine that your blind as a bat without your glasses." She said, eyeing me suspiciously

"Uhh..." my heart clenched. "Contacts." I muttered, hoping that she would believe me.

"okay then." She said without anything other. I sighed in relief. I really thought that I'd be caught.

I sat back down on the couch, after she walked into the bathroom. Well, more like strutted. But anyways, that was really close. Better be more careful next time.

I grabbed the glasses out of my suitcase that was an exact replica of my sister's, only with no prescription, and wore them. Stupid glasses; almost got me caught, and they look terrible. I thought of ways to destroy them, when I heard something shuffling in the room to the left. Out came a sexy looking Ryan. But he was not my type, if you catch my drift. And besides, he didn't love me, he loved my sister.

"Good Morning Chas, baby. I had a dream about you again. I missed you so freaking much girl, I haven't been with ANYONE else other than you! I swear, you were the only thing i thought about." He said with an almost believing voice. But since I was an A+ student at drama, I could tell that he was just acting. He was a singer, not an actress, anyways.

I raised an eyebrow. "So that's why i caught you shirtless with Megan?" I said.

"N-no!" He practically squeaked. Then he used the same method I used when I was almost caught. But a more failed version. "ummm Science project on the human body?" He literally squeaked out.

I frowned. "y'know what, this isn't going to work out. Your a liar, my dear boy. I can't be with you. " I said, my eyes widened when I said the last part. I talked like Caity. Not Chassie. Dang it. "Whoa, puberty." I said, converting into Chassie's voice again.

Ryan frowned and then gave a small, sad smile."But I thought voice changes only happen to boys?" He said.

"Nonono... some girls have it too." I assured him, acting.

"okay then. Well, I guess I'll be on my way then." He said, frowning, looking like he'd burst into tears any second. But, I couldn't tell him the truth. "Could we still be friends?" He asked, giving me a hopeful glance. I shrugged.

"Sure." I replied.

"Okay then, see you later at a cafe just down the street?" He asked me, combing his dark brown hair with his fingers. I shrugged again.

"Sure."

"Okay then."

"Bye."

"Bye."

And with a click of the door closing, I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding. I was rid of Ryan, yes, that takes away some stress, but still. I couldn't risk going out in public, and being caught by the papparazzi! Magazines would go all around the world, and Chassie'll see them. I'll be dead.

I read a book for the rest of the day, because I didn't have any classes today, and I didn't feel like getting off this amazingly comfortable couch. I snuggled up against the couch, and cried softly when the main character's dad died. I knew how she felt. By experiance.

Yes, my mom remarried. Yes, I loved him. But a part of my heart would always belong to my daddy, the one who saved me from falling off a cliff, the one who read me stories at night and reassured me that monsters didn't live in the closet, the one who did many things for me that no one could do.

From giving me a best friend to giving me his.... Life... I took my pillow, and pressed my face against it, crying silently, feeling my heart tear. I still haven't fully moved on in life yet. I couldn't help it, the one I loved most just vanished. No one could replace him.

I cried into the pillow. I couldn't breathe- just in slow, hiccuppy forms. I wanted to see him again desperately, and right when I really needed him, he left me. 

I pulled my head out the pillow and gasped for air. Trembling, I whispered four words. "I love you daddy."

I'm not going to the cafe tonight, I decided. I needed time on my own.

As if on cue, Ryan walked in with Blake Strider. I swear, everyone here would know each other, that's how popular everyone was.

Ryan saw my tear stained eyes, and his eyes widened. Blake's did also.

"Chassie Bleyham?" He said, looking between me and Ryan. I remember Blake and Ryan from when they came over to my house to see Chassie, and teased me about my size. Hey, I was only 13 then!

I didn't answer him. I climbed out of the soft luxurious sofa, and walked over to my room slowly, my legs feeling like lead, and I also felt like the whole weight of the world was on my shoulders. I slammed my room's door shut, and cried yet again on the bed, letting out what I've been holding in for years. I didn't cry when my dad died. I was heartbroken, with a heart filled with tears.

This is when I finally let them all out. Exactly when I read the stupid book, bringing back memories.

I screamed into my pillow, and curling into a fetal position. hands trembling, I threw the covers onto me. I heard the door shut, and i also heard my door open. I didn't look. For some reason, i knew it was Ryan. He climbed in, hugged me gently, and I went to sleep, crying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay guys  i hope that you don't find this TOO TOO sad. I was writing this while listening to lighters on piano... It's actually really beautiful if you ask me :) song on side.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> 

It'll go back to funny the next chapter, kay? But for now, please stick with me and COMMENTNTTT is my top priority :P vote if you like. Share vote and comment if you love.

Lizzie <3