Ten

Connor's pov:

I watched as Troye walked away. My heart was broken and all I could do was cry. A part of me wanted to run after him. Tell him not to leave and kiss him with everything I had. But the other part of me told me to stay. That if he wanted to leave, I wouldn't stop him. He was old enough to make his own decisions. Even if they were stupid.

Sawyer doesn't deserve him. Hell, I didn't deserve him. But I loved him.

Wiping my face I go back inside my house. Zack standing against the back of the couch looking at me with a worried expression. I smile and clear my throat but Zack is too smart for his own good and I can't hide the fact that I've been crying. "Hey bud," I say and walk over to him and kiss his forehead. He frowns clutching the back the of the couch.

"Where's Tro?" He asks, looking behind me for Troye. I smile softly at the little nick name.

"He had to go," I reply, Zack's eyebrows furrow.

"Is he gonna come back?" I shake my head sadly. His frown gets deeper and his small hands come to touch my cheeks.

"Are you sad?" He asks softly in such a caring tone that I never knew a three year old could have and I can't control myself anymore. My tears fall, hitting his tiny hands. He wraps his hands around my neck, telling me not to cry. I hug him tightly, thankful for having him in my life. I never knew what kind of effect Troye had on me until now.

I pull away from Zack and wipe my face. "I'm sorry," I apologize to him shaking my head. I need to get a grip.

"S'okay," he smiles, leaning up to kiss my cheek. I grin picking him up from the couch and carry him on my hip. "Are you hungry?" I ask walking us to the kitchen. He nods. "How 'bout some grilled cheese and milkshakes?" He grins.

"Yes!" I chuckle and set him down on a chair and prepare our meal. If Troye doesn't want to be with me, I wouldn't force him. Maybe I should've listened to him when he told me not to get too close to him. Maybe then this would be easier.

-

After eating, Zack and I decided to watch another movie. We watch Inside Out. We laugh at the funny parts and cry at the sad ones. Then he decided it was time for him to go to bed although it was only seven. I read him a story and he passed out. Today has been a long day for the both of us.

Turning on his nightlight I peck his forehead and then leave his room. I go to mine and change into some pajamas then grab my laptop wanting to check my Tumblr. But just as I get into bed, the doorbell rings. I frown and look at the time: 7:34 p.m. Who would it be?

It rings again and I jog to the door. I'm aware that it could possibly be some religious person or someone trying to sell something but I have nothing better to do and I have a feeling they won't leave. I open it and my heart stops. "Troye?" He smiles slightly looking at his feet. Then he looks at me. His eyes are bloodshot and he has bruises on his face and some on his neck.

"Con," he begins but starts to sob before he can continue. Quickly I pull him inside and lead him to my room, closing the door and sit on my bed. I wrap my arms around him, my chin on top of his head and my hands rubbing circles on his back.

"What happened?" I ask, already knowing it was probably Sawyer. He sniffles and pulls his face away from my neck.

"He found out about you," he says looking down at his hands. I hold his chin between my fingers and turn his face towards me.

"What do you mean?"

"He found out I was with you and that you're the one that's been seeing me on the weekends and got mad. I asked him to let me leave but he wouldn't and tried... He tried to..." I clench my jaw.

"Did he touch you?"he shakes his head and I let out a sigh of relief.

"He tried to, but I kicked him and ran. He threatened to hurt you," he says looking into my eyes with fear. I shake my head and rest our foreheads together.

"I'm sorry," I say. He sniffles wiping his nose.

"Why are you sorry?"

"Because I didn't run after you when you left."

"I'm sorry for leaving," he says softly. I smile and rub our noses together.

"It's fine. Just promise you won't leave again." He looks into my eyes then down to my lips. I feel his breath hit my lips, and I start to lean in.

"I promise." Our lips finally touch, and unlike our first one, it's not slow or gentle. It's hungry and desperate, like we're afraid to disappear from each other's arms.

We fall back against the bed. My hands running across his back while his go to my chest. He pulls back, straddling my hips. He smiles softly, his hands going to the hem of his shirt, and I swallow the lump that's in my throat. He pulls off his shirt and throws is somewhere across the room then places his hands on my chest again. I lift a hand and put it on his hip, my thumb tracing his his prominent hip bone. "You're so beautiful," I say, looking at his perfectly slim body. He smiles and leans down, kissing my lips, then pulling back just enough so that they're still touching and cups my cheek.

"I'm scared," he whispers. "I've never felt this way before. I'm worried you're just using me like everyone else. I'm scared you won't love me after this."

"I'll love you even after I take my last breath. I know that you're scared but trust me, you're more than just a beautiful face and body to me. You're a beautiful person with a beautiful soul. And I promise to remind you everyday." He smiles rubbing our noses together.

"I knew you were different from everyone else the first time we met. Thank you, for not giving up on me." I lean up and kiss his lips.

"Thank you for helping me find love."

Fed up with all the almost kissing, I crash our lips together in the most passionate kiss I've ever experienced. Hands are touching, clothes are flying, and words are spoken. Still straddling my hips, and his hands on my chest, Troye looks at me with blown pupils and bruised lips.

"Don't hurt me," he whispers against my lips and I can't ignore the double meaning in his words. I peck his lips.

"I promise I won't bite.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: That was such a cheesy ending, omg! But yeah, that's the ending. There will probably be an epilogue but how did you guys like this. It was rushed and short but I didn't want to make it super long and boring so boom! This is what you get!

Let me know what you thought and if you want me to make another Tronnor book.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW