Chapter 13 - Trouble

Third person
IMPORTANT NOTE- This is set after they find Lucinda, but before they go to the island.

Aphmau, Laurance, Aaron, Chad, Katelyn, Travis, Lucinda, and Vylad all prepared to sat sail, looking for the island in Travis' tomb. All of a sudden, HUGE ships came into veiw. "Oh no..." Thought Aphmau. She knew exactaly what was happening. Levin came into the room and said, "Mom, get everyone to safety." Aphmau simply gave a quick nod. Levin, Malachi, and Dante went out to fight. They fought pretty well, too. They recognized the leader. They all knew it was Fenrir who was attacking because of Aphmau's description of what happened that day. (That day meaning episode 20 of Diaries) Malachi decided to go after Fenrir, since there were no guards around him. But before he knew it, Fenrir had grabbed his hands only using one hand. He used the other to push his head down to where he could only see the deck of the ship. Levin turned around and noticed this. He became furious and ran to help his brother. Just then, a guard came out of nowhere and did the same to him. Dante saw the two boys and did the same as Levin. Once again, the same thing happened. Malachi felt horrible. "This is all my fault..." He said. "No, it's not." Dante said. "Yeah, anything you go through, I go through too. We're in this together." Levin said. Malachi was about to say something when Fenrir said, "Awwww. Well how sweet is that. Just shut up already." Everyone stayed silent after that. Aphmau came over the hill to the docks and the scene. She was horrified. "Let them go!!!!!" She yelled. "Oh, well look who came to join the party." Fenrir said. "What would Abby think if she were here now?!?!" Aphmau asked angrily. "Don't you DARE bring Abby into this!!!" He said back, and then kicked Malachi as hard as he could. He continued and the guards holding Dante and Levin did the same. Aphmau started breaking down and screaming. Laurance heard the commotion and came over the hill to see what was going on. Fenrir looked up and saw him. He suddenly stopped. "Guards!!! Get him!!!" He yelled. A flood of guards came out and attacked Laurance, which only made things worse for Aphmau. Laurance turned into a Shadow Knight, but in the end Fenrir's guards won. "What do you want for them?!?!" Aphmau yelled. "Well, what do you have?" Fenrir asked deviously. "How about this gold dagger? Or these magicks notes? Or even these papers of all the villages in the Ru'an region (sorry if I spelled that wrong)?" She replied worriedly. "Hmmmm, none of those are of value to me. Do you have anything else to offer? He responded. " I'm so so so sorry Levin and Malachi. What about this music box?" She asked. "Still not of value to me. Guards, lock these boys up." Fenrir said. "WAIT!! What about me?!?! I'll trade you myself for them to be freed!" She yelled. Fenrir thought for a moment. "Let them go, except Laurance. And go get Aphmau." He finally said. "WHAT?!?!?! Why not Laurance?!?!" Aphmau screamed, furiated. "Oh, I still want him. But I will set the others free." The guards then did what they were instructed to. Aphmau and Laurance were thrown into cells next to each other, with a wall of very durable glass separating them. Fenrir went to Aphmau's cell first. He grabbed her wrists and suspended them in the air with chains hanging from the ceiling of the cell. He did the same with Laurance. Laurance tried to go into his Shadow Knight form, but the cell was enchanted with a spell that wouldn't allow him to. Fenrir went back to Aphmau's cell and pulled out a whip. Laurance was forced to watch. He felt horrible that he could do nothing. Fenrir did the same with Laurance and Aphmau was forced to watch. She also felt horrible. After, guards unchained their arms. Then Aphmau got an idea. She used her magick to undo the spell. She whispered to Laurance, "Laurance, forms. 1,2,3, go!" Laurance was confused but trusted her, so he did it. He was shocked to see himself transform. They easily got out of their cells. They snuck out to Fenrir, who was steering the ship, and forced him to sail back to Phoenix Drop. When they got back, Aphmau went to gl check on everyone. Before she got to anyone's house, she looked in the main part of town. There she saw something she never wanted to see. Two dead bodies. Her sons' bodies. Dante was next to them, crying. She ran up to Dante and asked him what happened. "They just swarmed us. I tried to protect them, but I failed. Aphmau, I'm so sorry!" He said. "I don't blame you Dante." She said. She held her sons close and started crying. Then a bright light shone. Her sons were back. A moment later, she passed out. The last thing she heard was Levin and Malachi, at the same time, yelling worriedly, "MOM!!!!"

Helooo. I hope you enjoyed this! If you are wondering why this started at chapter 13, that would be because my first book got deleted. Then I tried to make another, and it got deleted. So then I deleted my account, made this one, and picked up right where I left off. If you want to read the other books, you can find them on the account AphamuFan123 (yes I meant Aphamu). I also need help. The next chapter has multiple endings so I need you to pick.

Laurance
Aphmau
Dante
Levin
Malachi

I personally think that Laurance's ending is the most interesting. But I want you to pick based off want you want to see. Bai.