The First and Last Chapter

Fuck me!

The F word would've been nice if it's true...

A tired sigh escaped my lips, brushing the wisps of hair that managed to slip out of my neat bun.

"Gina what the fuck is happening in the kitchen!?" And just like that, the heavy footsteps of a busy man strode in the living room, fuming.

Too busy to notice me. Prick!

Nevertheless, I pasted a cheerful smile, so cheerful I would've rival the creepy clown's evil smile on a birthday party.

"I'm baking." I explained.

Fred frowned, scratching his head. Already in his black Armani suit, just like always. "Where's Corazon?"

I was practically eye fucking my own husband who stood oblivious in the middle of the huge living room. His hair's still wet from the shower; boy oh boy did he have to look so fuckable!

"Gina!" He thundered, annoyed. He stared at me, irritation clear on his thunderous face.

I rolled my eyes, making my way to the kitchen, Fred in my tail.

"I send her out for a vacation." I said, offhandedly.

Corazon was our helper in this huge fucking gigantic mansion. She cooked, do the washing, clean the house and pretty much things I didn't have the chance to practice about. I, on the other hand, was hopeless when it came to household chores. Not my thing.

I wrinkled my nose, unhappy with the thought of replacing Corazon for a weak.

"...out of your head?" Fred was ranting.

I opened the oven, an unrecognizable red velvet cake was coal black and it hurt my nose when I breathe the smoke.

"Shit." I hissed under my breath.

Why am I so pathetic?

Fred was pulling at his hair while going around the kitchen opening the door and windows.

Cross fingers that the freaking fire alarm doesn't start ringing. Because that would throw Fred off. He'd go gorilla on me and our day would be the same all over again.

"Send Corazon back now!" Fred said lowly, his voice strained from the pent up frustration he couldn't unleashed.

I waved the grey smoke away, dabbing my eyes because it started watering.

"Look, Fred, you're going to be late. I'll take care of this." I started to rush out.

The ground swallow me right now!

My freaking busy-buddy husband was some CEO of a company-what company, I really had no idea-and he's too busy for his own good. I mean, who would forget their anniversary right?

Well, it's Fred. He's that busy he couldn't even stay put for a second when at home and always locked up in his study.

"Stop being stubborn, Gina and just call Corazon." He breathe through his teeth.

That's when I snapped.

"No fucking way asshole!" Fred stopped massaging the bridge of his nose and snapped his head up in my way, surprised.

He opened his mouth, dumbstruck.

I laughed, one that sounded so bitter it hurt to hear it. Oh well, I was too far gone.

"I'm your wife." I spat venomously. "Not Corazon, you useless dimwit."

Fred was so taken aback that his electric blue eyes was sparkling from shock.