The Perfect Mistake (pt. 1)

A/n
Just a reminder: I have absolutely nothing against Alex. I don't have anything against there relationship. (If they have one)
Enjoy ;)

"Please Mitch. Don't leave!" Scott begged. "I didn't mean what I said. I promise!"

Mitch was heading towards the door with his bags packed, but stopped in his tracks. "You didn't mean it?! You didn't mean it when you told me to go away?? When you said to leave, because cause if I remember correctly, Mr. Hoying; you said I should just move out, because I was in the way of you and Alex!!" Mitch yelled. Tears now streaming down his face.

Mitch didn't want to leave, but this has happened many times before. Mitch tried to make it work, but he was done with Alex... And maybe even with Scott.

"You're my best friend Mitch!! Of course I didn't mean it! Why is that so hard for you to believe??!" Scott asked. Crying now more than ever. Seeing Scott like this made Mitch want to stay. It made him want to drop everything and hold Scott. Tell him that he would never leave, but Scott told Mitch to leave too many times. Now it was time for Mitch to listen.

Mitch stayed quiet, because he was worried about giving in. He didn't want to hear it anymore. He was moving in with Avi and Kevin until he found a place of his own. He was done with this.

He was done with Scott.

A/n
So what did you think? Did you like it, or hate it? Keep in mind that I will make a part two to this. It will be out #soon. Love y'all. Stay #fcute