Secret Admirer and A New Friend?

Italics = thoughts
P.O.V = Point Of View
Hc = Highschool

Mitch's P.O.V
I was alone. I gave up on looking for love. I gave up on trying to be happy. I gave up on trying to please people. I was just done.

All throughout hc I suffered with really bad anxiety. I was a loner, but that's how I liked it. I loved being alone. I didn't have to please anyone, but myself. It was easier to just be alone.

Soon enough I got tired of it. I was tired of being alone, and I wanted at least one friend. Someone who will accept me for who I am. Someone who won't bully me for being gay. Someone who will show me that love does exist.

I was out going for a walk, and I noticed someone familiar. A girl.

I remember her! She went to my school. As I got closer I then realized she was struggling with something. A couple suitcases. I quickly ran up to her, and offered to help.

"Oh no. That's okay. I'm sure you're busy doing something else." She said with a polite smile.

"I have nowhere to be. I can help." I say as I reach for a suitcase. She hesitated slightly, but still let me take it.

"Thanks. What's your name by the way? I always seen you in hc, but I never really knew you" She asks. No one's ever asked me for my name before.

"I'm Mitch. Mitch Grassi. What's yours?" I ask.

"Kirstie. Kirstie Maldonado." She replies. We continue on talking as she leads the way. Once we get to her apartment building I realize that she lives in the same building as me.

"Hey Mitch! Would you like to come in, and have lunch with me? I really want you to meet my roommate" she says as she opens the door.

I hesitate before saying "maybe next time. My cat's still in my apartment, and I need to feed him" she frowns a little, but agrees.she gave me a quick hug, and we went our separate ways.

Is this the day? Do I finally have a friend? I stop myself right there. Just because she let me help her doesn't make her a friend. But she did invite me in. Maybe she actually likes me.
Something catches my eye. Another letter. I absolutely love getting these, but I have no idea who they're from. I wish I knew. All I know is that it's a guy, and he lives in the same building as me. I read the letter, and I have a goofy smile on for the rest of the day. A new friend, and another letter from my mystery price. I've never been happier.

Kirstie's P.O.V
"I'm home!" I yell out to my roommate. I hear humming and sizzling coming from the kitchen. I walk over, and I here him cooking lunch already. "What's for lunch?" I ask.

"Burgers, and fries." He answers. I give him a glare. "Come on Kit! We've been eating healthy for two months. It's time to have a cheat day."

"Fine! We almost had company." I tell him. "I made a new friend!"

"Oh?" He says. "and who might this friend be?"

I roll my eyes. "No need to be jealous. You're still my number one" I then start to smirk. "It's Mitch. From hc"

He freezes on the spot. Turns around, and looks me dead in the eye. "You don't mean-" I cut him off before he could finish. "That's right lover boy! Your hc crush" he probably hates me right now. Honestly it's pretty funny.

"And you invited him in?! What's wrong with you?" He asks.

"Scott Richard Hoying! You need to stop running from your feelings! You have to tell him some day!" I say.

He never did stop liking Mitch. He did the cutest things for him.  He would always stay anonymous. So Mitch never knew who it was. Scott would buy him flowers, write him cute little love letters, and to this day Scott still gives him these things. He leaves the flowers in front of his door, and slides the love letters through his mail slot.

Scott has a slight blush. Hard to see, but I still notice it. "I know I do, but just not this week. Now eat your lunch!" He says. I giggle and take a fry from my plate. I wonder what he's going to do for Mitch next. He's so cute. It's like we're still in hc. I smile, and continue eating.

A/N
Sorry for not uploading. I'm really trying to upload more frequently, but it doesn't work out. Anyway. What do you think? Should I upload another part? Who knows, maybe Scott will confess his love for Mitch. Maybe you'll find out what the most recent letter says. Love you so much. Stay #fcute <3