Chapter 3

"Man; what the hell did you do to her today?" I gave my best friend my best death glare. "Even tho we all know one day I will make her my old lady!"

"Jackson man I'm sorry!" Op paused as his eyes hit the floor.

"Damn it man! You know how she gets when you say shit like that! Next time I'm having my mom kick your ass all the way to Ohio!" I chuckled & walked towards the door. 

"Tell sky I'm sorry bro." Op basically begging me.

"Fuck that shit! I have to go make up with my old lady!" I flipped him off as I jogged into the parking lot to find sky leaning against my bike. If i didn't love her so much I'd be bitching her sexy ass out for that shit!

"Jax, baby I'm sorry." She paused biting her lip. "You know how i get when he dose shit like that! I mean; Its total fucking bullshit that he says things like that!"

I walked over to her cupping her face between my hands; pulling her face towards me. I soon felt felt her perfect full lips on mine; I could feel all her stress wash away. "Baby; Its ok. I know how he is but more importantly I know how my girl is." 

"My girl?" She asked raising her eyebrow. "Your claiming me now?"

I took a deep breath; "Yes I Prince Jackson Teller am claiming you as my old lady!" I exhaled that breathe I just took. "Skylar Mackenzie Winston; I love you with all my being! Baby I'm just a lonely Bad-ass Prince Charming waiting for his Bad-ass Cinderella!"

I brought her face back to mine; I already missed the feelings of her lips on mine! I love being able to call her mine! She's my Bad-ass Cinderella & i'm her Bad-ass Prince Charming.