The Dog

Katherine POV

I wore my black fitted lace tank top with leather jeans and my black pump heels. "You done yet?" I heard Damon yelling from the bottom of the stairs. "Calm down, no need to shout. Vampire hearing remember? Put those in good use. No, I told you I'll be downstairs in a second. Stop calling me every 5 minutes"

I heard Damon's heavy footsteps coming to the bedroom. I'm still working on my eyeliner when he opened the door. The moment he saw me, he stopped on the doorway. His eyes roaming my body hungrily.

God he's hot.

"I know, I'm amazing. You don't need to drool like that to prove it" after I'm finished making my perfect pin up eyeliner Damon threw me to our bed. I didn't have the time to protest because I found Damon's lips crashing mine and him literally humping my centre.

"Damon,, umm" I can't speak not even when I tried, so I pushed him all the way to the opposite wall. "No! I'm not yours to take for tonight"

"I thought you made it clear last night that you're mine, Katherine"

"I am yours. But Mason will smell your scent and that won't end well"

"What about his scent? I can smell him on you I have no doubt and is sex really necessary between you two?"

I chuckled, he is such a child. "Don't you remember who you're talking to? He is obsessed with me, and no it's not really necessary but if he want to I'm not in an exact position saying no. He has something that I want"

Damon scrunched up his nose and stalked his way to me, his blue eyes darkened "After you got the moonstone, I will rip him apart. You have my word. No one touches what's mine" his voice dark, dangerous and full of threat. I felt shiver ran down my spine. Both in fear and lust.

"And I will help you burn the body" I gave him a wink and strut my way out to the door. "You're coming?" He took a deep breath before following me. This is gonna be a long night.

---------------

I waited for Mason in a guesthouse. I told owner, Mrs. Flower or something that I'm on my way to New Orleans to meet my parents. Couldn't find another excuse and she gave me a lovely room. I looked around. Damon is staying in a room across from mine. I was about to call Mason when the  door opened. "Hey"

"Hey, took you long enough"

"Sorry, got a little problem with a certain vampire" this got my attention and I found myself dodging a kiss "what? What vampire?" "Stefan Salvatore"

I raised my eyebrow, Stefan? "What about him? Don't tell me you killed him"

He scoffed and give me a kiss "why do you care?" "I need you to focus on getting me the moonstone" I looked at him when he grinned and squinted my eyes in disbelieve "you got it" he nodded "I got it"

I shook my head and kissed him. He got the moonstone, one more step and I'll finally be free. I just hope Damon wasn't listening to us.

--------------------------

Damon's POV

I compelled the old lady to give me a room across Katherine's. There is no way that guy walk out of there alive after touching what's mine.

"Hey, took you long enough" I could hear Katherine's voice from across the hall. Great he's here.

"Sorry, got a little problem with a certain vampire"

I raised my eyebrow, the only vampire in this hellhole is Stefan. Now what's he doing hanging around with a werewolf?

"What? What vampire?"
"Stefan Salvatore"
"What about him? Don't tell me you killed him" I heard a hint of nervousness from her voice. Weird, why would she worry about my brother?

"Why do you care?"
Hm, that dog voice my thought.
"I need you to focus on getting me the moonstone"

Then there's a few seconds pause then I heard Katherine's surprise yet satisfied voice. "You got it"

"I got it"

Then there it is, that GODDAMN BASTARD KISS MY GIRLFRIEND. I gripped the wooden armchair I was sitting so hard that it cracked to pieces, than much to my hatred I heard clothes being ripped.

My worst nightmare, Katherine's moaning and sighing and I'm not even the one who's with her!

"Where is it?" And she just has to make her voice breathless. What is that?!

"Somewhere safe" that shithead didn't even bring the stone with him.

"Mason, don't you trust me?"
"I don't trust anyone" their continuous sex sound started to make me consider ran across the hall and ripped Mason's head off. "The faster I get the moonstone, the faster we can be together Mase, don't you want to be with me?"

And the faster I could ripped his limbs too.

"What happened after I told you where it is?" His voice was muffled, like he's kissing her breast or something. A low growl escape my throat. He is so dead.

"We'll get our happily ever after, I promise"

I heard him sigh, caving in to Katherine's wishes. Just like me.

"I hid it in a well full of vervain in the middle of the woods near the cemetery to make sure other vampires can't get his hands on it"

Perfect. I wasted no time going straight across the hall and ready to pounce on the door.

"I knew you were my one and only" Katherine's sultry voice was the last thing I heard before I kicked the door opened.

The sight of half naked Katherine, sitting on top of Mason kissing his abs with nothing but a lace underwear make me growl in an animalistic way. Yet I don't really care about other human hearing me right now, I'm furious!

I yank Katherine off of him and pinned mason across the wall showing him my vampire face as I did so.

"What the hell?! Katherine?!" Mason looked at her pleadingly. He tried helplessly scratching my arms, although his strength is slightly inhuman, but without the full moon, he has absolute no chance against me.

"How dare you touch what's MINE!!!" My hands curled up around his throat so hard my nails pierce through his skin. Blood dripping down my arm but I couldn't careless, all I see is red. I wanted to kill him. I gripped his arms and crush his hand, the cracking sound of his bones satisfy me to no end not to mention his scream of agony just make it sweeter.

"Damon! DAMON STOP!"

"WHAT?!"

"We have to make sure that he's telling the truth" Katherine came up to me and touch my cheek, it would have been a comforting manner but the smell of that mongrel is rolling off of her make me want to kill Mason even more.

I snarled at her hand and tighten my grip on Mason's neck. "You really have to let him go, he's starting to turn a little blue"

I wanted to yell at her to let me kill him but she's giving me that doe eyes that I can't say no to. Growling I dropped Mason to the ground. He's coughing and groaning, the wounds from his neck healed almost instantly, but before he could run or charge at either of us Katherine injected Mason with vervain.

"You could've wait Damon"

"How can I?! It took all of my strength not to rip him apart! Especially when I can hear him kissing you all the way from the end of the hall!"

Katherine rolled her eyes "stop being so dramatic now, get him to the car tie him up with a rope in the backseat. Don't forget to put on gloves its soaked with vervain"

I grunted but do as I told anyway. I vamp speed away to the car. Out of my own pleasure, I knocked Mason's head to the side of the car and the door. It leave a dent a little but it's totally worth it.

"That's very mature Damon" Katherine sneered as she sit at the passenger seat.   " Now, to the church"

AUTHOR'S NOTE
You have no idea how sorry I am for not updating for so long, and this chapter is very disappointing. I already wrote a full chapter last month but somehow, it got deleted. So I have to re write the entire thing and it's not nearly as good. I'm so sorry, btw thanks for the support, I'll try better next time.
Love
-A