Introduction

Introduction

Aviana's POV

Starting freshman year is hard. Especially when you got kicked out of school.

I jump on my bed, staring out my window and my mind started to wonder off, facing down looking at my feet.

Would I make any friends?
Is that school ok?
Would anyone know that I got kicked out of school for almost killing my ex?'

I then look back up out my window and see the bright full moon, there was one question I really needed to think about.

'Would I kill someone?'

Suddenly this pain struck through my head making me hold my head in between my hands, I growl in frustration, my eyes start glowing into a crystal blue and my claws start to appear.

"Aviana, dinner is ready!" My mum calls from downstairs.

Shit.

Not now, I can't shift now.

It was too late and I had been changed into my full were-coyote form.

Four legs and a tail.

Swiftly, I run out of my window and towards the woods, before my parents walked in.

I could hear someone following me. I start tip-toeing so I am quiet. I cautiously look back and I see red glowing eyes looking directly at me, it's them, the people that had been wanting to hunt me down all this time.

This person or thing had a pack about four boys and two girls. I'm not sure, all of a sudden my body was trapped inside a bag obviously tied up. I fight to get out but became to tired to do so.

Instead of fighting back I rested until I had enough strength to break free.

I wake up still fatigued and weak. I had noticed that I had different and bigger clothes on, they were obviously boy clothing.

Wait a moment...... Did a boy change me???!!!

I get up really freaked out about this situation. I start hitting the door and quit after noticing it was mountain ash wood and that it would be impossible to get pass.

Moments later the door opened, this man that looked like a doctor came in and following him were the people that were trying to get me. There were about two teenage boys probably in senior year as well as three girls. There also stood a guy about a few years older then the other two, they got closer causing me to move back in fear.

"Hey it's alright, you can trust us" the person with an uneven jawline and brown eyes, you see I notice things quite well.

"How? You kidnapped me in a bag, and you expect me to trust you?" I asked annoyed.

"Ok listen you little -" the guy with brown hair and brown eyes.

"Stiles don't!" Scolded the guy with the uneven jawline. So now I know the guys that almost cursed at me is Stiles.

"How would you feel if you had to dress her, hmm??" Stiles stated, "I already dressed Jackson once and getting up and personal with his junk wasn't the highlight of my day" this is making me feel very disturbed and violated.

"Where am I? Where is my family? Who are you? And what am I doing here?" I said getting really scared.

"It's ok, my name is Scott, " said the one with two line tattoos on his left arm, "this is Stiles, Malia, Derek, Lydia and Kira." he continued pointing to each one of them.

The girl called Malia was looking at me intensely. It was starting to creep me out.

"I am Doctor Alan Deaton, a veterinarian" The man that opened the door earlier said. "Scott, I'll need to take a blood sample to match it up" He said to Scott quietly, are they idiots or something because whispering won't change the fact that I can hear them.

I stood up really freaked out now. So first they kidnap me in a bag, then these people expect me to trust them and then this strange man whom I've never met before is asking for a blood sample? I start to feel dizzy trying to grab onto the nearest object, but slip making my body fall onto the ground.

Malia's POV

I run over to Aviana and pick her head up, examining her features. She did look like me, at least a little bit.

"Do you really think she could be my sister?" I ask Deaton

"We can find out " he said holding up the needle.

I nod in response, he comes closer to Aviana and places the needle into her arm, and of course stiles being himself fainted at the sight.

Once the injection was done, I took a few tissues to dry off the blood before it healed.

"Ok well you can stay here whilst I try to match up the DNA. " Deaton said walking out the door.

"Malia, when you were a full coyote you couldn't turn back into your human form right?" Stiles asked gaining consciousness. I nod in response but not knowing what the point was.

"How come she can?" He said, I shrug

"How would I know?" I say.

"Because your a were coyote as well" he said stating the obvious, Aviana starts to wake up so I put her head back into the floor.

"Guys she's waking up" I call, they all gather up around her.

Suddenly Scott's eyes turn red.

"What are you doing?" I ask "trying to scare the crap out of her?"

"Don't worry, I know what to do" he replied, he gestured for everyone to back up, I started to get a bit worried. Aviana woke up and right in front of her was Scott in his were wolf form.

Aviana's POV

I wake up and see Scott in his werewolf form, I started to get really tense.

"Don't worry, we won't tell anyone about you" he said calmly

"My parents, they can't find out, what if they would think this is the reason why I almost killed someone. They will know, they will think I'm a monster." I whisper.

"You're not a monster, you're a were coyote like me," Malia says glowing her blue eyes.

"We're basically all the same" she continues they all start glowing their eyes at me, apart from Lydia, I look to Stiles and he's just standing there watching everyone become werewolf. I trusted them. I hope they can keep their promise.

Suddenly Deaton walks in.

"It's....it's a match" he said. They all look at me then to Malia.

"What? What is a match" I say very confused

-

I can't believe it. I've always had a sister. Someone I have always wanted. I just didn't get how and why we were separated. Who's my real mother and where is she? Is she still alive? Why'd she leave us?

"How did you know it was me?" I ask all of them.

"Well, it's a long story" Scott says, I just nod.

"We better get you home. You start school tomorrow remember?" Malia said.
I just nod and I run home and get a good night sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was the first chapter? Please don't forget to vote, if you feel that it's going to be good.