Chapter Two

Chapter Two

Aviana's POV

My eyes shot open, I felt my whole body cold and wet. I wake up in an ice bath which makes me jump right out, but I end up slipping and fall on the floor. Talk about embarrassing.

"I didn't know that trusting you would have me drown in an ice bath" I say agitated.

"Well it was the only way to get you back to normal" Scott said throwing me a towel, catching it quickly I wrap it around myself.

"What do you mean normal?" I ask

"Without the visible claws, fangs and eyes, of course" Stiles said coming into the room, where did he come from?

"Are you feeling better?" Says Malia coming in after.

"Yeah" I say.

"Is she okay?" Deaton ask also entering the room.

"Okay, where are all these people coming from?" Seriously they are popping out of nowhere.

"So just leaving me in the water to drown whilst you guys go out there and talk?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Yeah, is there a problem with that?" Asked Stiles, I roll my eyes annoyed.

"Guys, it is a deadpool, I don't know the code though" says Lydia coming through the door.

"Dead pool?" I say, "dead pool of what?"

"Dead pool of superna--" Stiles gets interrupted by Scott

"STILES, I don't think she's ready to know" Scott scolds

"What, I'm not ready to know what?!" I say terrified.

"It's a dead pool of supernatural creatures in beacon hills" Malia says quickly.

We all look at her and she gives nothing but a shrug of her shoulders.
A dead pool of all creatures of beacon hills? Gosh. I need to know if I'm on that list.

- The next day - After school - at night

I go with Scott to the hospital. You know just following him around. Don't ask why, I just didn't have anything else to do.

Suddenly Scott and I turn our heads when we hear a piercing scream coming from one of the rooms, we both run to the room and see Melissa McCall screaming with blood on her clothes, along with a teenage boy trying to eat her....Yes you heard me right he tried to eat her...

The boy flees and we go to see how Scotts mum is doing.

"I'm alright, go get that son of a bitch"

"Go! Go away! Call Stiles' dad." Scot yells, I immediately do as he says and call the sheriffs department.

"Hello, what is your emergency?" The person on the other line says, I turn around and see Scott chasing the teenage cannibal away.

"Um, yes there's a rampage going on at the Beacon Hills Hospital" I manage to speak, with the fact that I could die.

"Okay, we have sent people to your current location" she says and hangs up.

I run up to the roof and all of a sudden see a guy with no mouth throw an axe to the boys back, I cover my mouth to avoid screaming till my lungs shrivel.

I turn to Scott and he looks like he's struggling with something, I soon turn to realise that something was.....LIAM?!

"Oh my god" I say and run up to Liam,

"What happened to him?" I ask Scott, he just looks away,

"Hey, what happened!" I ask Liam, he looks down and there are bite marks on his arm. Holy Shit, no Scott didn't, he couldn't. I look up to meet his eyes and he flinches, I stand up and look at Scott.

"I....I panicked, I didn't know what to do, I couldn't leave him to fall, other wise he could die, so I had I had-" Scott started panicking so I put my hand on his shoulder.

"SCOTT, it's okay, well just talk to him" I say and he just nods his head.

- at Scott's House-

I decided to call Stiles because Scott was to worried about...Liam.

"Hello, this is Stiles" he says through the phone.

"Hey Stiles, it's me Aviana" I say

"Yeah I know its your voice" he says

"Look, Stiles I'm at Scott's house and he's panicking" I say

"Okay first, why are you at Scott's house and second why is he panicking?"

"Just come here please" I finish and hang up.

-

We both sit on the bed silently waiting for Stiles.

Stiles asks Scott what he did with him.

"He's upstairs." Says Scott

We all head up, and Scott reveals that he's duct-taped Liam and put him in the bath tub. Stiles looks appalled and pulls the shower curtain back closed while Liam whimpers.

We all sit down on Scott's bed.

"So you bit him?"

"Yeah."

"And you kidnapped him."

"Yeah."

"And then you brought him here."

Scott look at Stiles and says "I I panicked"

"This isn't going to end with us burying the pieces of his body out in the desert, is it?" Stiles says making Scott look at him

"As a reminder, this is why I always come up with the plans. Your plans suck." Stiles states, we both look at him.

"I know which is why I told Aviana to call you, what do we do?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment what you think?