Ch.2: Date Night or Mistake Night?

(Zayn)

I walked around the house a bit bored and feeling down, it felt like everyone had someone and I was still just there. I was talking to Louis and he was telling me about how lucky he felt to have Eleanor in his life, it just really brought me down. I heard some voices downstairs, I walked down and I saw Niall and a close friend of ours. Her name was Miranda; she was our bro. “Ay mate how’s it going didn’t know you were stopping by!” She turned around “Hey!” She gave me a hug and asked “How have you been?” I gave her a smile “Eh, alright. Where’s the fiancée at?”

“Oh, she’s in the kitchen of course” she winked; I loved having a lesbian best friend. She made sexist jokes and we laughed about.

I meet Miranda when I tried out for X factor, she is a dancer and damn good one at that. Her fiancée is a wedding planner, they met a year ago and you can put the pieces together from there. I give Miranda props though, her fiancée Xenia is a straight 10! Red hair, green eyes, long legs, big boobs, and stunning smile! If she wasn’t playing for the other team, ids make her mine real fast.

Xenia walked out our kitchen with drinks; she placed them down and gave me a hug. “So are you two coming on our date night tomorrow?” I asked, Xenia sighed “No, because Miranda is going out of town for a week tomorrow to take care of family business” She took a sip of her drink, Miranda and Niall were playing pool. “Well you could come with me if ya want? I’m not taking one, you can be my lesbian date!” we both laughed “Babe, is it alright if I’m Zayns lesbian date tomorrow since you’re leaving?” Miranda walked over and gave her a kiss on the forehead “Sure thing, I don’t want you to be sad and alone while I’m gone” Xenia laughed “Psht, I throw parties while you’re gone!”

            Before they left I told Xenia to come to our place tomorrow at 9 and we would meet the rest of the people coming here too as well. When they left I sat in front of my fire place and began listening to some drake, his music really made me miss my ex. But then I remember she’s my ex for a reason, but I truly did love her I can admit.

Of course I’ll always have a spot for her in my heart; she left a huge impact on me. But I miss her every night and it drives me crazy, you’d think after 2 years of being apart I’d forget about her by now and the pain would stop. But honestly, the pain of losing someone you love never truly ever goes away you simply get used to it. It’s a harsh truth but she’s moved on and I have to accept it, we had our time but we’re over.

Naill came and sat next to me, he handed me a hot dog on a stick to roast in the fire place I grabbed it and smiled. “What’s troubling you mate?” he asked I looked at him funny but there was no lying to Niall he read me like a book. “I just kind of miss my ex…” I admitted to him feeling kind of pathetic, he patted my back. “Look there’s nothing wrong missing your ex, it’s normal especially if you loved her how could you not miss her?” Niall always gave the best advice and made me feel better “Yeah, you’re right. Thanks Nialler.” He smiled and got up and went to his room, I ate my hot dog and tried to relax and not think of her so much.

------------------------

            Tonight is the nights the boys and I are going on date night, we haven’t decided were to go yet though we’re waiting until the girls arrive to decide. I went in my bathroom to quickly clean up the stubbles on my face; I put on a white button up and some tan colored pants with some fresh white addidas, I sprayed myself with some Gucci and I was ready for the night.

            The first people who showed up were Danielle and Liam, punctual of course. Danielle greeted me and Niall with a hug and kiss asked us how we were and what not, caught up with us. Then, Louis and Eleanor came we did the same with them as well. We put on some music and got out some drinks to start the night while we waited for Harry to show, we all wondered who he was bringing. Liam joked he was probably busy with a girl yesterday since he barely answered our calls.