Ch.4: Change Can Be Good

(Liam)

I woke up in the bathtub inside my flat, I was only wearing my boxer I was widely confused. My head felt like someone had hit me upside it with a pan and my vision was incredibly blurred. I tried getting up but I stumbled and fell, I groaned loudly as I hit the marble bathroom floor.

Danielle came and leant against the frame of the bathroom door, she folded her arms and gave me a very sarcastic look. She was wearing her white robe and her curly brown hair was tied into a messy bun at the top of her head. "Well, well. Look who finally woke up" She approached me and helped me get up and guided me to the room. She laid me down and I asked her what had happened she giggled and said "You seriously don't remember Li?" I shook my head. She gawked and left the room.

I was utterly confused, I just remember going out last night with some friends and then coming home and crashing on the couch cause I wasn't feeling well. I don't know how I ended up in the tub, with my boxers on!

She came back into the room with a trey with a tall glass of orange juice, omelet, and some advil on the side on it. She placed it on my lap and sat down at the edge of the bed, I took the pill fast and asked her again what had happened. She sighed and crawled next to me and sat crossed legged. "You went out for about 2 hours. When you came home you laid on the couch took a nap and woke up acting like a crazy! You took off all your cloths and told me that this was how the natives lived...Then you ran outside like that and the paps got a load of pictures of it and I spent half the night begging them not to put them in any magazines, After you calmed down a bit you said you wanted to fly and went in the bathroom in locked yourself in"

I looked at her in complete shock! What the actual fuck did they spike my drinks with to make me like that! Then I remembered that Andy and me had taken these energy pills and mixed them with our alcohol even though on the bottle it says specifically not to do that.

I grabbed my hair and sighed "Shit...You must be so mad at me" She looked at me and bit her lip "Not mad baby, just a bit concerned. I don't want this to become a habit" Before I could say anything back she kissed me on the forehead and walked out closing the door behind her.

As soon as she did that I went straight for the laptop and ALL over my twitter feed where my fans posting pictures of drunk Liam in his boxers! I freaked out! Paul and Simon are going to murder me!  I phoned Zayn right away.

He answered fast "Mate what the hell have you done?"

He knew. "I have know focking clue! I'm dead, I can't believe myself!"

He laughed as if the situation was funny "Hahaha, relax! Liam you're the chill one no one expects this from you so it's okay if you slip up once. Everyone knows you're always responsible you deserve some Liam time!"

I ignored everything he said and singled one thing out that caught me "Responsible one? What's that suppose to mean? I-I can have fun and stuff! I'm not always responsible"

He sighed "T-that's not what I meant. Look I have to go, I'm having lunch with Xenia to discuss the Miranda situation. She said that there was something else important she had to tell me so I'll call you later"

He hung up.

I began to feel a bit mad and rebellious, responsible one? I can show them just how "Responsible" I can be when I get out of control. I mean for some time I enjoyed being "Daddy directioner" But I want to have a different title! I want something much more appealing and different.

Danielle came into the room "Who was that?" She asked "N-no one. Do you think I'm responsible?" She looked at me strange "Yes very, you're mature. That's what I love about you" I got upset at her. "Seriously? Wow. You think of me just like everyone else does!" She raised her eyebrow "What? Liam babe, are you alright?" I got off the bed "No! I'm sick of everyone thinking I'm so uptight and like I can't have fun. I earned the title from my fans the "mature one" and "responsible one" mean while Zayn's the hot bad boy. Harry is the sexy awkward one. Niall is the sweet Irish boy. Louis is the geeky funny model. And I'm the "MATURE ONE"!?"