The Day Of The Consert...

I was dreaming about the previous couple of days and what my "best-friend" had done to me then all of a sudden a vigurious shake woke me up. Jordan was shouting at me "Keira, get up ! you gotta get ready for the consert!" I opened my eye's and slowly stired "wh...what jordan ?'' I groaned ''get up...were going to see jack and jack live !'' He said ''oh my god...it is, i need to get changed!'' I said as i zoomed around the room ''well get out then jordan!'' I laughed ''uhh...oh yeah, sure'' he glumed i washed my face, brushed my teeth, put some fresh clothes on and did my make-up. Me and jordan bombed down the stairs and rushed out of my house shouting our good bye's, we met our best friends there (kimberley.j. , tegan.m. and jasmine.w. ) ''hey girlies'' i said chearfully "hey, you okay key?!" Tegan asked ''im fine thanks, what we all waiting for then ?!" I said ''lets go backstage and meet jack and jack!" I exclaimed, we all walked to the stage and security asked ''excuse me but i cant let you go through unless i see backstage passes!'' I pulled uut of my bag 5 backstage passes and the bulky man let us through i said to jordan "oh my god i can feel my knees shaking!'' "I can hear it in your voice key! Ive never known you to be so nervous in your life!'' He said back ''i guess its because ive never met jack and jack and they are my idols!'' I sighed but as i sighed i noticed we were drawing nearer and nearer jack and jack's dressing room ''jordan i don't know if i can go along with this...its so scary meeting your idols for the first time!'' I whined ''key, your going to be fine...i promise!'' He said ''thanks jord!'' She said as he put his right arm around me, we came to a halt as we stoped outside of jack and jack's dressing room. I had to pause for a moment to take a deep breath in. We knocked on the door and the one voice i thought i'd never hear was jack gilinsky saying ''come in!'' We all walked in and i thought i was going to pass out ! I've never felt so dizzy in my life! So the sensible thing i thought of was to pull out my water bottle and have a sip of water ''hey, so are you going to be spending the day with us ?!'' Jack.G. asked ''yeah we are!'' I grinned ''okay cool!'' Jack.J. said ''well keira this is your dream of meeting jack and jack finally coming true?'' Tegan said ''coming true ?! Are you mad ?! This is an amazing experience and opportunity! But yeah it is a dream come true!'' I smilled jack.g said to all of us "so before the consert how do you fancie a tour of the backstage...from us?!'' We all nooded our heads in unison. First we went into thier dressing room, we looked at thier individual dressing cubicles, and thier wardrobes. JACK.J said "well we have to preform, so here is where your gonna watch us from and after the show we will swing by and give you a proper tour!'' "Okay, thanks!''

*jack and jack preformed like that, groove, california, tides, wild life and wrong one*

"So guys, how was the show ?!'' Jack.G asked ''amazing!'' Tegan and jasmine said ''perfect!'' I said ''really good!'' Jordan and kimberley said ''aw thanks guys!'' Jack.J said ''keira...can i talk to you for a sec?'' Jack.G asked "yeah...sure!'' I replied, me and tegan looked at eachother and i followed jack to the other room ''so keira i was wondering would you like to hang out sometime ?'' He asked i just looked at him for a few seconds then i said ''are you serious?!'' ''Do you think i would joke about?!'' He laughed ''well no you wouldnt but still!'' I rambled ''so is that a yes or a no?'' He asked ''yeah...sure!'' I looked as though i was calm but really inside i was screaming and jumping all around, i was so exited. "But can i have your phone number please, you know just to organise hanging out?'' He said '' okay! '' I ripped a piece of paper from my diary, pulled a pen from my bag and scribbled my phone number down and he pulled out his phone and i noticed he had the same phone as me ''you have the same phone as me!'' I laughed i pulled out my phone and showed him "oh yeah and we have!'' He smiled he typed my phone number into his phone '' so do you do this with all your fans ?'' I asked ''nope, you just seem really funny!'' He replied ''i doubt that!'' I laughed we carried on talking as we walked back to the others. We took a huge tour backstage that took about an hour then they let us onto the tour bus and showed us around. ''Well it looks like we have to go, we need to catch the train back to carephilly!'' Jordan said ''oh yeah!'' I said glumly ''well hopefully we will soon !'' Jack.J said ''yeah, i've got a feeling that we will see eachother soon enough!'' Jack.G winked at me secretly 😉😉😉 everyone except me and jack.G had a confused look on thier face and me and jack.g laughed. We said our good bye's and me, tegan, jasmine, kimberley and jordan left, we walked to the train station and talked about the consert all the way home "girls do you want to stay over tonight ?'' I asked ''hey...i dont know wheather you notised but i am NOT a girl!'' Jordan laughed '' i know jord, do you want to stay over to?'' I asked whilst trying to keep in my laughter ''yeah, as long as you lot dont draw on my face AGAIN, every time we stay over yours key, i always seem to get either pen or make-up on me when i wake up!'' He laughed we all laughed because we always draw funny things on him or make him look 'pretty'. All the girls went home to get some fresh clothes for the morning and after 2 hours the whole squad was at mine. We decided we wqnted to go on my wii and decided to play wii sport and it was obvious who was going to win....jordan, he's a rugbi player and he's very sporty, we all gave up with the wii so we wanted to get out the monopoly bourd with electronic banking so none of us would cheat because me and tegan were known for cheating. After 7 and 1/2 hours of monopoly we watched ''Annabelle'' a horror, with pop corn and coke. Me and jasmine screamed a few times but half way through we all fell asleep on my sofa. Me snuggled into jordan, jasmine snuggled into me and kimberley snuggled into tegan.