~3~

Recap:

Me: Hey...remember that party I asked you about? Well its tomorrow and Jacob wants to know if I'm allowed? I send the message to my mom and set my phone on the table as I wait for a reply. "I don't know why your mom is so uptight Jess, I mean I would ask your dad. He's so much cooler." I just laugh as my phone rings.

Mom: you can go, as long as you spend the night at Julies house. No drinking and driving. I smile and send back a thank you before telling Julie my mom's deal. She says its fine and we start planning outfits for the reminder of lunch.

***

(A/n so to obtain the story going I'm going to hop ahead to like the weekend before the concert!! Sorry I needed to bring Harry in to make it interesting!!!)

***

The weekend before the concert

"Mom! Where's my charger?" I cry out as I get down the stairs with my bag in tow. My mom stands in the kitchen, leaning against the counter with my charger in her hand. I smile and thank her before grabbing it out of her hand, stuffing it into my pocket. "Your aunt should be here shortly," I nod and sit down on a stool, looking at her. A moment later Lacy comes running downstairs with her suitcase. "IM GOING TO A ONE DIRECTION CONCERT THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!!" She cries and I roll my eyes. "The concert isn't today stupid," I start but stop when my mom gives me a look. I bite the inside of my cheek and resist the urge to speak as my sister rambles on to my mom about Niall Horan. After 30 ridiculously slow minutes I hear a car pull into the driveway and stand up. "I will see you in two weeks' mom, I love you," I say and give her a kiss on the cheek. She gives me a smile and I head outside to my aunt's car, greeting her. "Hey girlie, ready for two weeks with your favorite person in the world?" She says making me laugh as I place my suitcase in the trunk. Of course the moment is ruined when Lacy comes running out with traveling bag in tow before embracing our aunt. I roll my eyes and climb into the passenger seat as I wait for us to leave.

"Shut up Lacy! I'm trying to sleep," I groan and throw a pillow at her as she sings a one direction out loud. I mean, it was 12:30 at night and I was trying to sleep. I have severe jet lag and the concert was tomorrow... "Don't be such a Debbie downer Jessica. I mean we are seeing ONE DIRECTION IN CONCERT TOMORROW!" She squeals and I sigh before grabbing my blanket and pillow, before exiting the room. I flop onto the couch and try to fall asleep for the second time this evening.

THE MORNING OF CONCERT

I look in the mirror of my temporary bedroom and sigh. "Why am I stressing about my outfit, it's just a stupid concert," I mumble to myself just as someone knocks on my door. "It's me," My aunt's voice says from the other side of the door before it swings open. I smile as she walks in closing the door behind her. "So... I hear that you don't even like the One Direction boys," She says with a smile while taking a seat on my bed. I sigh and sit down beside her. "I do, I believe they are an annoying boy band that are only famous because of 12-year-old young ladies like my sis," I depart as she starts laughing. "Well if you want, I can go to the concert with Lacy while you do some sightseeing around the city," She suggests. I think about it; I mean it would be really nice to not have to go but my mom was counting on me. "That's a nice offer aunt Jenna but I have to go. To make my mom happy," I say and place a hair behind my ear as she smiles. "Ok, if you insist. Don't worry, you still have like three hours to pick an outfit," She says giving me a wink before leaving the room. I smile to myself and decide to wear a black dress with a leather jacket to cover my shoulders. I don't change right now but decide to have a shower.

***

"Please Lacy, calm down," My aunt Jenna says from the driver's seat and I bite my cheek to keep from laughing. We were about a half hour from the arena where the concert was being held. (I know there wasn't a concert in Los Angles just pretend, kay) I hated to admit it, but I was somewhat excited. Mostly because I had searched Harry Styles before leaving and I had a mini drool fest. I was just looking ahead to seeing his attractive body on stage, that was all. The concert was supposed to be approximately 2 hours long, and then I could drool for that long...