I NEVER THOUGHT I'D.....

(Chapter 1)

Hi I'm Unique Cater but people call me Nique-Nique and I'm your typical girl only 10x's finer I'm mixed with long wavy hair that flows down to my booty, I'm thick with a big booty, I have hazel eyes, I'm about 5'5(short ikr). I have a Big Brother named Brandon but most people call him B he's mixed too and has wavy hair, he's slim but has a buff body, a few tats here and there, he has green eyes, and he is 5'11. I live in Long Beach, California where there are a lot of thugs who don't want anything but one thing from these females but not me. My mama was always telling me watch out for these thugs but like I told her i know wassup.

*Nique*

My phone read 8:20 so I hopped outta bed took a 10 minute shower and got out. I walked over to my closet and grabbed some white booty shorts, my white crop tee and my white sandals. I did my makeup and put my hair in a high neat bun and walk down stairs. "Nique hurry up girl if I have to keep waiting on you then your slow ass is driving yourself" my brother said. "Nigga tf u ina rush for" I mumbled. "Tf you say" he asked. "Nun" I said. "Mhm thought so now get in the car" he said.

We drove for a bit but then soon made it to my school I hopped out. "Bye big bro" I yelled. Alright lil sis" he yelled back. I walked in school to my locker where I met my bff Queen. "Hayy bitch" I yelled while walking towards her. "Omg heyy bitch" she yelled back. We hugged and started walking to class when all of a sudden this dude bumped into me. I looked up and saw it was Devontae Dawson. My bad ma" he said as he helped me up. No it was my fault I......." I said as he put his finger over my lips. "It was my fault but anyways what class you going to" he asked. "Oh Ms. London's class for home room" I told him. "Oh shit me too ill walk you since your friend went on ahead and left" he replied. "Ok" I responded. So we walked down the hallway and talked on the way. Finally we made it to class.

*Devontae*

After I bumped into shawty and we started talking I was kind of starting to feel for her but it threw me off when she said she had Ms. London's class for Homeroom how could I not have noticed her I mean she was beautiful, swagg was on point, hair, everything on her was on point then on top of that she had a big ass booty. Man she was perfect but im sure she would never fall for a thug like me because i know she knows the game i be running but I mean don't get me wrong im a thug true enough but I'm not the type that fuck hoes and leave em not saying I aint did it but them were hoes but not this girl something about her I can tell just makes me feel good inside. School was over and I walked over to see Unique talking to her friend so I walked over and pulled her away. "Can I use your phone" I asked lying. "Sure" she responded. I took her phone and turned around to make it seem like I was calling but instead was putting my number in her phone and getting her number. "What did u do to my phone" she asked? "Nothing I just used it" I responded. But I got to go and with that said I Dipped.

*Nique*

On the ride home I thought to myself how weirdly Devontae acted but then again what if he likes me I thought. KMSL nahh loll him like me and plus I dont even do his type so even if he does it doesn't faze me.

**Phone Vibrates**

Unknown: hey gorgeous.

Me: umm who is this?

Unknown: Devontae...

Me: oh well what u want?

Devontae: Listen Unique I really like you and i know im probably not your type and you dont do thugs but I would love if you would at least give me a chance because I really like you....

Me: ...... Idk Devontae I just don't know.

Devontae: plz unique I swear just let me prove it.

Me: Ok tell you what you can take me out on a date and then I'll look into other shit.

Devontae: Ite bett.

Me: Saturday @ 5:00

Devontae: iight

**End Of Convo**

A/n: HOPE U LIKED

¤VOTE¤

•COMMENT•

°EVEN KIK ME° @ KiddTooDope