The Date

(Chapter 2)

*Few Days Later*

*Devontae*

Saturday morning around 6am, i got up got dressed in all black because i had to run some errands. I walked into the garage and hopped in my Mercedes-Benz and rolled out. In about 30 mins i arrived to my warehouse where all the drugs and stuff was at. I walked up to the door and greeted Tazz and Jay Dawg the two security guards that was posted outside of the warehouse. "Good Mornin Boss" they said as i dapped them up. I proceeded down the hall and was greeted by many other of my boys. I finally got to the vault room where i took large amounts of cash and kush and filled up 3 bags with money and one with the goods. After i did that i went thru and made sure no one owes me anything. i dont care if your a friend or even family member if you fucking with my cash flow ima fuck with your life flow... you feel me. Once i made sure everything was straight i dapped up my boys once more and dipped out. I went home and stashed the drugs and put the money in a vault that i have in the house, changed clothes and headed out to get Nique. 

*Unique*

Well today is the day Devontae taking me out and I aint expecting much but him trying to get me drunk so he can most likely end up fucking me but I know better so I packed my taser and mace in my purse just in case he try anything.

I picked up my phone n texted Queen.

Me: hey boo

Queen: hey boo wyd?

Me: nothing getting ready for my date.

Queen: with who?

Me: Devontae <3

Queen: Omg what? But wait you don't do his type remember

Me: yea i know but I decided to give him a chance he kind of a sweet guy and i caught a really chill vibe from him.

Queen: mhm well alright boo have fun and be safe.

Me: loll ok i love you bitchh.

Queen: love u too hoee.

*End Of Convo*

I walked into the bathroom and plugged in my flatirons before I got in the shower. I walked in and I let the warm water roll off of my body before I reached for my Victoria secret body wash and began to wash off. After I was done I stepped out and wrapped a towel around me and I put on my bra and panties, walked to my closet and started to look for something to wear. After about ten mins of looking I pulled out a peach blouse, black skinny jeans, some all black wedges, and some gold and peach jewelry (picture on the side). I went in to the bathroom and put my straightened my hair and wore it as a middle part. I added some liquid eye liner, mascara, and a lil lip gloss.

*Phone Call*

*Dialing noise*

TEN GOLD CHAINS, WOOD GRAIN, PROPANE SELL THE WHOLE THANG FROM A CELLPHONE RANG.

ME: HELLO

DEVONTAE: U READY SHAWTY

ME: YEA

DEVONTAE: OK IM OUT SIDE 

**End Of Convo**

"Brand-Brand I'm gone" I told him. "Alright lil sis be safe with this lil nigga and if he tries to hurt you let me know and ill murk his young wanna be thug ass" he said in a serious tone of voice. "Ok big bro ilu" I said walking out the door. "love you too lil sis".

I walked outside to see Devontae holding a bouquet of white roses. "Awe these are beautiful" I said. "Thx ma there for you" he said smiling. I smelled the roses and then turn my eyes upon his matching outfit. "Really tae you stalking me cause we matching on point" I said smirking. "Maybe I am" he said winking at me. He had on a peach polo shirt, some black jeans, black polo boots, and a gold chain. I had to admit his swagg was on point and he was cute with his long dreads just dangling. We walked out the door and walked to his car. Omg this is my dream car u got it like that. It was an all-black Mercedes-Benz 550 G series. Yea but u can have it.. only if u want it. I smirked and hoe this nigga just offered me his expensive ass car and then got in.

We drove for about 30 mins until we pulled up to a fancy Italian restaurant called " Tuscany il Ristorante". We got out and walked in and was greeted by a lil Italian chic. "Welcome... Table for two" she asked. "Yes" I said. She led us two a table. "What can I get you to drink" she asked twirling her hair n licking her lips at Devontae. "A sprite and a sweet tea" he said not really paying her any attention. Looking at how thirsty she was being i confronted her thot ass. "Umm listen bitch I dnt need you licking your crusty ass lips at my date so I advise you to gone while you ahead" I said getting on her case. With that she left and went to get our drinks. "Jealous much" he said smirking. "Nahh I just don't like when females do that, one its rude two is sloppy asf to be slobbing over somebody else man" I said irritated. He laughed and we started talking til another waitress came to take our food order I ordered the chicken Parmesan with a side salad and Devontae got an Italian herb steak with a baked potato. After we ate and talked more about each other we left and got in the car. "Where we going now" I asked. "You'll see" he smiled. We drove until we came to the lake. We got out and he grabbed my hand and intertwined out fingers and we came upon a boat. "I never been on a boat" I said nervously. "Its ok shawty you safe with daddy" he said assuring me. We got in and we rode to what seemed like the middle of the lake and sited in a silence until Devontae broke it.

*Devontae*

It was quite once we rolled out on the lake until I said something to break the silence. "Listen Unique tonight has been really great and I really liked getting to know you better and all and I would really like if you would be mine" I said with confidence. "Aweee same i really enjoyed our night tonight......... " I know i said i dont date your type but aslong as you promise me that you wont fuck up then.. Yes!" she responded. I looked into her eyes beautiful hazel eyes as she looked into mine and i dont know what came over me but before i knew it i had leaned in and kissed her. We kissed for a few minutes what seemed like hours before I bit her bottom lip seeking entrance. She was a little nervous but then opened up. As we kissed our tongues moved in sync.

*Unique*

Devontae and I shared the most romantic kiss ever. He bit my bottom lip seeking entrance and I let him in. It felt like we were kissing for hours til we both pulled away to breath for air. We drove the boat back the shore and got in the car. 30mins later we arrived to my house. "Bye babe" he said. "Bye bae" I responded. As I was about to get out the car, but I was pulled back in and into a long goodnight kiss. He smirked. I see you was gonna leave me dry" he said playfully. I giggled and got out as he watched me walk in the house. I walked in the house and up to my room, took my hair down, brushed my teeth, changed into my pj's, and got into bed. I just laid there for a bit and just thought about my night with Devontae and how I was really falling for a thug and drifted off to sleep.

A/N: I HOPE YALL LIKE!!

¤20 VOTES¤

•10 COMMENTS•

AND KIK ME AND TELL ME WHAT U THINK @ _KiddTooDope_