Not while im around

Toby entered his, and Mrs lovett's house after delivering the letter to Judge Turpin. He looked at Mrs Lovett, and was filled with love for the kind, slightly odd woman. The young boy sat beside her and said "Ma'am,  seems like the god Lord sent you for me." To which Mrs Lovett smiled now and replied " Aw, love, I feel quite the same way. Um, where has this come from?"
"Oh, nowhere, I've just been thinking of how much happier I am with you and Mr Todd than I was with Pirelli. " the brunette child settled next to Mrs Lovett and began to sing; "Nothing's gonna harm you, not while I'm around! Nothing's gonna harm you, no sir, not while I'm around...demons are prowling everywhere nowadays. I'll send em howling I don't care, I got ways... No ones gonna hurt you, no ones gonna dare. Others can desert you, not to worry, whistle, I'll be there. Demons will charm you with a smile for a while, but in time, nothing can harm you, not while I'm around. Being close or being clever ain't like being true. I don't need to, I will never hide a thing from you like some."

Mrs Lovett smiled sweetly and spoke. " aw Toby dear! Come and sit next to me on the sofa. There's more space there" the both moved casually to the sofa. Toby cuddled into Mrs Lovett as she sung to him " nothing's gonna harm you, not while I'm around. Nothing's gonna harm you, darlin' not while I'm around, demons'll charm you with a smile for a while, but in time, nothing's gonna  harm you, not while I'm around."
With that Toby fell asleep in her arms and she payed there happily, before too falling asleep and dreaming of laying on a beach by her and Sweeney's planned beach home with Toby playing in the sand by the water.

(A/N: I have the song at the top. I know, I changed who sang what.)