Living With Vampires From Beginning to End

intro:

Have you ever felt so alone you didn't know what to do? Like everybody hated you? That's how I have felt every single day of my life. My name's Annabelle and this is my story.

Ch.1 The year is 2045. And the whole human race has basically been captured by vampires. And yes I mean vampires like the monsters you used to think lived under your bed. They enslaved everyone. Anyone who wasn't a slave was either eaten for a bed time snack or kept around the house to slowly be fed off of until they die of loss of blood. Brutal? Tell me about it my parents are vampires. Now you may be wondering what I am if my parents are vampires well.... I'm human. I was a little bump in the road. A mistake. A mishap. Basically I wasn't supposed to exist. For a while my parents to care of me until I got to working age then my father started beating me (which was pretty painful thinking he was a vampire!) and my mother started biting me and then somewhere between my awful childhood my vampire brother was born. I was about 13 when Xavier was born and of course since he was a vampire he grew a lot faster than me when I was 15 him and his friend Alec started raping me and hurting me I didn't like it and I knew I had to get away before they either sold me or killed me. I was even tempted to kill myself just to be out out of my misery........... until I met Rydel.

Hey guys hope you guys liked it this is my first story so please no hate! I also am doing this thing cause I listen to a lot of music I will post the song I was listening to when I wrote this chapter thanks for reading please vote and comment!

Bye!! ~Jada<3 (update later!!)