Back together

Brandon POV
SHE SAID YES.We are on our way to meet the fans now and I pull Beth aside."yeah babe"Beth says confused."I love you REMEMEBER that"I say hugging her. We leave and she waits on the side lines near me Because well she dos t have fans.
Holly POV
Breth is alive. We walk to our line and I wait for the supporters. Then finally their is a line in front of me."OMG ITS YOU ITS HOLLY OMG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH"a supporter says crying."oh don't cry be happy"I say ."ok ...ok ok I um can we have a picture and can you sign it "she says freaking out ."yes of course" I respond. She takes a Porteroid camera and I sign it."thank you ....btw I love your charm bracelet especially the phone charm "she complimented me ."hey here have it""no no no I can't""take it you're the one who got me here so here"I say giving it to her. "OMG THANKS SO MUCH"she says running over to jack.
10min later..
The meet and greet was almost over and I just was about to pass out we only had 23 people left so I can get through this . I look over at Brandon and he wasn't there then I see Beth and Brandon in a seat together waiting for us since Almost all of the fans were gone and he was 2nd in the line. "Holly do u still like Weston or are y'all on a break"one of the fans say."break but i still want to get back"I respond signing a shirt."WESTON SHE AAID SHE WANTS GET BACK TOGETHER"she screamed."HUH what's going on"I asked.westin walks over and Hugs me as hard as he can ."will you holly Amanda jones get back together with me"he asked."duh I mean I'm not stupid "j say hugging him .
-after meet and greet-
We head to our hotel and we get ready for bed. I stay up for about two hours then I fall asleep
Sorry for this suckyish chapter but hoped you enjoy more to come bye my little Nguyeners