Chapter 26

Nicole*

Today was the day I go onmy first meet and greet and its in New York and its cold there.

So I decided to wear a PINK sweater, joggers, my gray uggs, and for carry on I took a new cute little bookbag that my mom bought for me.

Its so cute and I put a PINK case for my phone just in case I drop it. I already did but it didn't brake lucky I had a case.

I out on some bb cream and put my hair in a messy bun and grabbed my luggage.

"Ready ?" Cameron asked

"Yeah but I'm super tired." I said

"I know baby. You'll get to sleep on the ride there." Cam said.

"Kay." I said putting my suitcases in the car.

"So are we leaving the car at LAX ?" I asked

"No my mom is gonna drive us there and bring the car back." Cameron said.

"Kay." I said.

"She should be coming soon, but in the meantime you could go and sit in the car." He said.

"Kay." I said

I went and sat in the backseat and went on Instagram. I posted a picture of me and captioned it by saying #nomakeup.

I then got a whole bunch of likes. Then Cameron commented and said that's my babygirl ✨😩💕💍 Then there was a # going around #nameron. It was cute I'd ship myself.

Then his mom came and dropped us off at LAX

The rest of the group was there. We then go on our plane and I sat next Cameron and Nash.

"I'm tired guys." I said.

"Go to sleep then" Nash said.

"Okay mom." I said.

"She's just really tired I woke her up early Nash." Cameron said.

"Alright." Nash said.

"I love you Cam." I said.

"I love you too princess." He said kissing my cheek.

"Well what about me ?" Nash said.

"We love you to bro." I said.

"Who is the oldest ?" Cam asked.

"Nash by like 2 seconds." I said.

"Yup." Nash said popping the "p"

"Night." I said and drifted off to sleep

3 hours later

I woke up to Cameron shaking telling me its almost time to get off the plane.

"Okay I'm awake. I guess." I said.

"Mhmm." He said.

I stayed on my phone tell its was time for us to get off.

We tried walking quickly to the limo but fans got in the way. I didn't think they wanted to see me so I tried to get to the limo.

When actually some girls walked up to me cause they wanted an autograph or a picture.

After we did all of that. We walked out of the airport. The cold air hit me and I clung onto Cameron.

"I hate this already." I said.

"Why ? " Cameron said getting into the car.

"Cause its cold. My thighs are cold very cold." I said.