This is me

Hey! Before you guys start reading this story, I just wanted to say, thank you! And give a heads up that this story isn't exactly like the book, or the tv series, but there are some similarities in it as well! And now with no future due :
-------------------------------------------------------

I have spent most off my life inside these four walls, the irony in this, is the older's still insisted on giving us an education even though, they are going to float us the day we turn 18. With that said my name is Crystal Argent, I'm 17 turning 18 in six months, I'm in the middle I have curves that are luckily on the right place. My hair is in a confused mix between light brown and jet black it's something people would call a ombré, it's wavy and reaches down to my hips, but apparently it's not my hair that's my charm, nope people say it's my jet black eyes that compliments me. However I'm here because of something I was born with, you see I was born with a mutant gene that gives me the ability to manipulate the four elements, and if that wasn't enough I also have the telekinesis as my powers. But I'm not alone, so far there are 20 more teenagers here with the mutant gene. Besides my mutant gene the only thing I got is pretty much my sassy-ness if that's even a word? Oh well it is now, but yeah most of us are put in these cells so they can eventually kill us so the others have more oxygen, and more time to live, you see the ark that was supposed to save us is now dying, which means we are dying, so desperate times gives desperate and sometimes stupid ideas.