// augustine bradford //

augustine bradford stands at five feet eleven inches, has a scruffy fringe atop of his head for the most part along with piercing blue eyes that even have specks of grey in them when you look at them closely. he was always quiet when he was growing up-- really quiet. augustine suffered from the normal cases of bullying, just for seeking something in himself that would aid as a contrast to the rest of the grade school. no, he was never beaten, never physically harassed or tortured in anyway really. none of that needed to be done in order for people to get to him. augustine relied heavily on everyone's opinion on him. this leading to him being mute for five years, not wanting to voice his own opinion, not wanting to cause anyone trouble, not wanting to be a pest. that was his high school experiences, but boy, was his college and business experiences far from being the helpless bug under someone's shoes that they could easily step on. with a new job came new advancements in himself in order to come off as professional, creating a new appeal, giving himself a new edge. you can find augustine working in the local record shop out north of one of the busiest street in new york city. see, when augustine was mute, (which was not to the highest degree) music controlled his life. augustine could tell you the lyrics to his favorite songs like it was written on the back of his hand for the past seven months. music plays a huge part in his life, and for only having know one instrument (the piano which he began to play at age four), this was something odd. to add, he loves company, but has to have it limited since he can easily be triggered by yelling or screaming due to his shady household lifestyle. we are not going to add those details in here, he does not wish to have that information open to the public. he has dreams and passions just as the next guy, except august plans on fulfilling them-- exploring new ones, discovering who he is more. all his life he was in hiding and he wishes for nothing more than to open up and become somebody he likes being. someone he is completely comfortable with.

basics:

age: 22

sexuality: homosexual

relationship status: single.. looking, but then again he realizes things take time.

likes: mostly all the musicals, visiting select cities in the united states, which also means .. road trips

dislikes: yelling/screaming, when his favorite character dies in a book, snd ramen noodles

siblings: darius