Candy Lips (Sabriel)

I watch him snack on his fifth sucker. I'm the detention watch today, but I do not say a word to him. I mean no one says anything because he's the school's trickster, he pulls pranks on whoever gets him in trouble.

"Don't look so tense Sammich," he smirks at me, the sucker stick hangs off to the side of his lips.

"It's Sam, and I would prefer if you would stop throwing your trash on the ground," I  point to the empty candy wrappers scattered around the desk he is sitting in.

He picks up the wrappers. I look down to start up on my homework, I can feel the hot breathes on my neck. "People actually do this homework crap, I  thought my brother was the only one."

"Step away from me Gabriel, I'm not in the mood for your bullshit," I growl. 

"I like you," he smirks.

I came up with an idea and I pull him closer, I crush my lips against his. It tastes of sugar and a slight bit of mint, the taste is super addicting. "How does it feel to be beat at your own game, Trickster?"  

"I-I...Um.." He is at lose for words.

"Well it so happens I like you too, Gabriel."

"Sam, I don't know what to say," his eyes sparkle as he looks me in the eye.

"Then don't, let's go out after this crappy detention," I suggest.

"Okay, let's do that Sammich!"