Description 🍼

They Call him Crybaby

Harry is just a regular teenage boy, he gets ace grades, great loyal girlfriend, beautiful family and he- wait, wrong person, shit, that was Louis Tomlinson's life. Um, lets see, oh okay. Got it.

Harry has a dysfunctional family, he's a flaming homosexual and no one will bare to be around him, or if they do it's to taunt him about his problem. His problem you say? For one;

He's a crybaby.

He can't help it just pours out of his eyes like a faucet. The fault of his faucet tears are hateful words and embarrassing incidents.

He cries when he drops his ice cream, He cries when he gets called mean names. He cries when his mum is drunk. He cries when his dad is with the same whores as yesterday. He cries when his sister is higher than heaven on meth, and can't help him bake cookies. He cries when someone even looks at him weird, which, surprise, happens a lot more than you think.

He gets recent tantrums but no one does anything about them, they let him suffering in his mind. People at school suspect he is a depressed. People in public think he is crazy, and his family, well, they think he's just a crybaby.

Name, harry. Nickname, crybaby, he even refers to himself as crybaby. He's gotten used to the name by now, 17 years later. He doesn't fucking care if they call him that, not at all. They can just go shove a boot of their ass.

--

Back to Louis Tomlinson, ah yes, Louis. Well by the description at the top you can tell Louis loves life with his smoking hot girlfriend to his loving mum. They are pretty important people in his life but sadly he's kind of bored of them. He needs to spice his life up a little bit, you know?

What's better than having some sadistic fun with the crybaby of the school. He doesn't really know his name but everyone calls him crybaby. . Now Louis isn't really a people pleaser, at all. He gets what he wants, and that's how it rolls in his agenda. He doesn't like being bored, why not pick on the wimp?

He could say so much to the kid to break him inside, he has so many varied options. From the pink kiddy colors he is sporting in his milky pale skin. His makeup smears and tear stains to show his random crying. He's so vulnerable and Louis yearns for that sadness. He can get deep into his heart and just rip it out with anything he speaks. Louis can sense the pain in his heart, he likes the pain. He loves seeing people cry, their hearts pouring out into a million emotional pieces.

But,

again he has nothing better to do than make out with his girlfriend. He despises cleaning, they have maids for a reason. His friends pretty bland and don't ever do anything, they also don't like Louis' dark humor.

It's official; Louis Tomlinson'a going to be crybabies tormentor.

Hello!!! I see you're here to actually read my book but I just wanted to add a description of the whole concept of the story. The grammar might suck as I am probably only fetus compared to you. As you can tell this is gonna be a series of books based on the one and only Melanie Martinez's album "Crybaby." Melanie is my favorite next to One Direction so why not add my ship into it, innit? This kind of exiting for me because I had fun writing this description on the top! There is going to be different singers and youtubers in this book so be aware. I do not own any of the songs that I put In this book or the artists (I wish.) Have fun reading my books and politely comment " pls update" or something if you want me to update. It really gives me more courage to update a lot more. My last books I had gotten bored of quickly so I deleted them. They just weren't fun writing and the plots sucked for than normal. I love writing authors notes to keep in contact with my audience.Have fun reading my book, ill update the first chapter in about a week tops. Have a good night/morning. peace out girl scout!