Chapter 26

I fell asleep and I forgot that there was school the next morning, I really wanted to snoop on Bailey last night, I really did like for real. I'm snoopy like that, I'm just weird. I don't know why Hunter likes me i mean I'm the complete opposite of him. Like for real.
I have no care for hair and make up today so I slipped through hunters arms, he was still sleeping, I didn't want to wake him up just yet.
5 minutes past about thinking about how I was going to get to my house without being late,
"Hey sleepy what do I wear?" I ask Hunter,
"Huh? Just wear my clothes until tonight, there is no time for you to go home and get ready, and get to school on time..." Hunter said sitting up.
"Oh yeah sure," I said sarcastically.
"I'm serious." He said laughing.
"What do I wear?" I asked,
"Hear wear this one." He says taking one out of his dresser.
"Oh, ok," I said.
I threw it on and I got on the bus with Hunter he didn't feel like driving today.
We got on the bus and this girl made me pissed off at her I didn't see Jasmine anywhere, huh?

Baileys POV

I walk up to Sophia and some girl that I was friends with in 6th grade came up to Weston and touched Sebastian😳.
"Haha no bitch that's my property ok, ok. Now you can go and never ever touch Sebastian again. Thanks bitch!" I said and she walked away felling all salty.
"Ummm..." Weston said.
"You didn't hear anything..." I said, I forgot that he was there when I said that so I got embarrassed. When I want to cut a bitch I will cut a bitch.

Hunters POV

After that I kinda laughed inside about Sebastian and all of that😂😂.
We walk up to that girl who Sophia wanted  to fight on the bus,
"You wanna fight because I wanna fight, right here right fucking now because I am done with you causing drama everywhere I go. Ok fuck you!! Let's fight come at me!!" Sophia said.
I could tell she was really mad at her but I didn't need her to get suspended or worse expelled for all of the referrals she has gotten, and how much detention slips she has gotten. I bet she has been in a lot of fights before I was here because I am holding her back right now i am standing behind her, with my arms around her waist holding her back from fighting this girl, it was kinda funny of how she struggles to get out of my grip to fight her, she was serious.
"I dare you you touch me, I will sue you!!!" The girl said.
"You little ****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************"
Sophia just kept on cussing her out, and I kinda laughed at it because everyone, and I mean everyone was watching circling around them including me because I'm holding her back still,
People shouting "beat her up Sophia!!"
And "just like you did with the last ones!!" And "send her to hell Sophia!!"
I was getting really weak because she was trying to get out of my grip so I accidentally let go,
She started to punch the girl, honestly I realized that girl, was Ashley. I let her this time, she was beating her up, Ashley tried but ended up failing😂. Her boyfriend tried to break them up and I did too but I backed off when I see Sophia grab her hair and at the same time kick her boyfriend, Jacob, in the dick. Well it was a mess, I tried to break them up.
"How do you like your precious curls now huh? You can suck a dick. You need some." Sophia snapped,
I finally tore Sophia off of her, and held her back, the security guard came up to me,
"Sophia again? Oh god, who now?" He said, I think that's nick or whatever his name is,
"Yep, and Ashley..." I said.
"WHYYY WOULD YOU TEAR US APART I WANTED TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HER!!!!! WHYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!" Sophia yelled over my shoulder I was carrying her to the main office,
"Sorry Sophia, I'll see you again in 2 weeks!" the security guard said to her.
"Ugh I know," she said.
During the day it was very uncomfortable without Sophia around because Bailey was only in one of my classes which isn't until like 5th period, so I decided to get myself in trouble, which was not usually like me.