Love

Frisk's POV
When I got home, I ran to my room and flopped onto my bed. I took a juice box off of my desk and started sipping it. The only thing I could think of was Chara. Why am I thinking about her? She's creepy. But deep down, I felt another feeling, different from disgust. What is this feeling? The word was at the tip of my tongue. What was the word? I'll remember it later, I told myself. I took my laptop, which was on my desk. Undernet. I checked my news feed.
Coolskeleton95: this is sans. wanna go to grillbys?
Coolskeleton95: SANS GET OFF MY COMPUTER!
Alphys: Mew Mew Kissy Cutie 3 came out!!! HyPE!!! =^-^=
I smiled and put away my laptop. Suddenly, I remembered the word.
Love.
Getting my mind off this, I looked out of my window. How strange. That bird looks weir- I realized that it wasn't a bird. The "thing" looked at me and waved. It was on an apartment balcony. Wait a second, it looks familiar...
It was Chara.

Chara's POV
To be honest, I was checking up on Frisk to see if she was alright. I don't know why I'm being so protective over her. I felt an emotion; something I haven't felt since him. The word was at the tip of my tongue. I can't remember the word! Whatever. I'll remember it later. I bought this apartment room only because of this and because I was homeless.
Anyway, when I saw Frisk look at me, I panicked. Without thinking, I waved. Stupid, stupid! Now she knows i'm stalking her!
Frisk looked surprised. I stared at her face. That's when I remembered the word.
Love.
Hesitating, Frisk waved back. The wave was weak, and her hand barely moved. Frisk opened her window.

Frisk's POV
"Ummm, why are you there, Chara?" I asked. "Well, um, I was homeless." She quickly covered her mouth and blushed. I think. It was hard to see in the dark. "Oh." I said, quietly. Trying to change the subject, I asked, "Do you have an Undernet account?" Chara nodded and took out her phone. We exchanged phone numbers. "Well, bye!" I said, and I closed the window. Immediately, I received a text from Chara. I picked up my laptop.
Want to go to Grillbys tomorrow?
I texted her back.
Okay!
I set down my laptop again, and laid down on my bed. That feeling...
Love.