Experiment

Contains swearing

Chara's POV
Alphys stopped and stared at the ground. She gripped the floor and trembled. We sat there in awkward silence for what seemed like hours. Breaking the silence, a tiny thing ran up to us. It was white and looked like a dog or cat... Or was it both? The catdog thing's flesh (was it flesh?) was dripping everywhere. A jumped back and pulled out my knife. "WHAT THE FUCK!?" I yelled, pointing my knife at it. "What the hell is this thing?" Alphys beckoned for the thing to come. She pet it, and her hand was covered in goo. I lowered my knife and walked over. "You know what this is?" Alphys nodded and continued petting it. "I named it Endogeny." Alphys said calmly. "You were wondering what I did for a living? Well, now you know." More white blobs sagged over, leaving residue on the ground. They looked like Frankenstein's monster, with their stitched and abnormal bodies, but white and melty. Their limbs were all different, and three of them were only heads. One blob reminded me of my friend Snow Drake, and his brother, Chill Drake. "What are these things?" I asked Alphys. "They're amalgamates; a blend of many people, a monster. This one is called Lemon Bread." Alphys replied, pointing at an amalgamate. "I made them as science experiments. To see what would happen if I injected DTMN (Determination) into things. Many of them melted, and turned into these." The amalgamates made distorted yells. I could make out only a little bit: "Come join the fun."
Creepy.
Alphys continued. "All of them except for one subject turned into these. It escaped before I could test further." I responded quickly. "What was the one subject?" Alphys looked at me. "It was a flower."

?????? POV
What happened?
What is happening?
Where am I?
Why am I here?
How am I here?
These were all question that no-one will answer. After all, I'm alone. Am I alone? I can't tell. I can't see anything, I can't touch anything. I can't move, I can't feel. I'm empty inside. My soul is drained.
I'm rooted.
I tried to move my body, but I didn't budge an inch. My body felt different. As if... I wasn't really myself anymore? After trying to move, I could slightly twitch. This is a good start. My eye half-opened, and I looked around. As soon as I saw my body, I froze. I was very thin, like a stick. On top of that, I was green. I had yellow things sticking out of my head. This is not normal. This is not me. Why am I a flower? A shadowy figure walked up to me. It rubbed its hands together and grabbed me.
"It worked."

AN: Why do I always end these in cliffhangers? Anyway, hope you enjoyed!