Chapter 8: BestFriend In Need (picture of Krista)

Nichols's POV

I entered Jakes car and looked at him. "Where are you taking me?" I asked. "You will see." He said with a sly smirk. He drove to this open field by a pond. He stopped by a wooden white bench. He walked out of the car and got a picnic basket and a red and white blanket. He placed it down on the grass then came to open the door for me. I stepped out and walked towards the blanket. I saw some ducks swimming around. I took a piece of bread and walked towards them. "What are you doing ?" Jake asked "going to feed the ducks I said. "But your waisting our bread. Now come over here now!" He shouted. I looked at him shocked then I continued walking to the pond. "Nichole get back here !" He shouted. I closed my eye's and continued walking. I felt myself walk onto the road then get hit very hard. I blanked out.

Jakes POV

She lay there on the ground life less. There was a lot of blood dripping from her head. I ran to her and placed he on my laps. I tore a part of my shirt and placed it by her head injury. I told the shocked driver to call an ambulance. I looked at her hoping in my heart that she would be ok. A tear fell down my cheek and onto her face. The ambulance arrived and they put her on a stretcher. I explained to them what happened and went by her side. "Everything is going to be ok Sir just relax." The Medic said. I held her hand tightly and never let go. I called Nichole's family on her phone to tell them them the news. When we arrived at the hospital I sat down on a chair and waited. Soon Nichole's family came and asked if she was ok I could not give an answer. Then Krista and Jessy walked in. Everyone was worried. Was Nichole ok?