Chapter 7: The Difficult Life

Jessy's POV

We were a few inches apart. I looked in to her eyes  and she looked into mine. We were about to kiss when someone patted me on the shoulder. "Hey..... .Jessica." I said. She gave me a stern look. "What's going on ?" She asked. " I tripped but Jessy caught me that's all." Krista replied. " I was talking to Jessy not you." Jessica replied. "K then bitch." Whispered Krista.  We both stood up and I hugged Krista. " See you this afternoon." She whispered in my ear. Then I watched Jessica. "I can't believe you would do that." Jessica said. "Do what all I did was catch her so she would not fall." I said. "Don't play dumb I know you were going to kiss her." Jessica said angrily. "But we didn't so stop acting like a big baby." I said. She slapped me then walked away. I looked at Krista and she looked down like she was sorry. I walked to my class and sat down.

Jessica's POV

"Jess we really need to show that bitch a lesson." Britney said clenching her fists. "Yeah soon if they keep hanging out your gonna be boyfriend less." "I know exactly what I'm gonna do. Remember I'm the head of the girl's soccer team." I said. They both smirked at me.

Krista's POV

I walked to the girl's locker room and changed into a sweat shirt and leggings and put up my hair. I walked to the field where I saw Jessy sitting down waiting for me. "I thought you wouldn't show up after the whole accident with me and Jessica." " You want me to leave?" He asked. "No your here already." I said sheepishly. We started passing the ball to each other. Then I started kicking the ball in the goal. "Krista if you straighten your leg and turn on this side you can kick the ball better in the goal." Jessy said as he held my waist. I could feel his hot breath on my neck. It brought chills down my spine. He shifted my hair on the other side of my body and started kissing my neck. "J-Jessy you should uh stop-p." I said. He turned me around and started kissing me. He held my neck and his hand started trailing down my body. I put one hand on his shoulder and one in his hair. After a while I felt my phone ring. I looked at it for a while then answered. "Kris where are you?" Jake asked "Nice to hear your voice to I'm ok by the way." I said sarcastically. "Kris really where are you ?" He asked. "I'm at the school with Jessy what's wrong?" "Nichole is in the hospital." He said.  What wait! "I'm on my way. Wait which hospital ?" I asked with fear in my voice. "Danton's Ed." He said. Then hanged up. "What's wrong ?" Jessy asked. "My best friend is in the hospital can you drive me there?" I asked. "Sure. Krista she's gonna be alright." Jessy said. I got into his car with him and he drove to the hospital. Whilst he was driving I kept wondering is my best friend ok. A tear fell from my eye and I quickly sipped it away. hospital I rushed in. I saw Nichols's family and I went to them. "Mrs. Charles is Nichole ok ?" I asked sadly. "We don't know yet." She replied. I Watched Jake who had his face in his hands with a worried expression.