Chapter 12

Charlotte's POV

I actually have no idea where to hide. There's no other place to hide here. I'm pretty sure Harry will find me quickly and He will have the authority to ask something from me. His words made me feel uneasy, What would he ask for? Harry was already counting off to 100 because I told him to but I was just standing in the middle of the room confused on where to hide.

After Harry counted off to 80 and I was left with 20 more, I decided to just hid under the covers of the bed. I know it might be dumb to do that but I only got 20 counts left and it might create an illusion on the bed like Harry might think that it's the bunch pillows that made the bed look bumpy, You know what I mean.

I was only left with 5 counts and I couldn't stop my heavy breathing. Why am I so nervous? I lay frozen on the bed when Harry stopped counting and I stopped my heavy breathing by covering my nose and mouth. What the heck am I even doing?

"Where could she be hiding?" Harry asked.

I can't see him right now but I could tell that he's walking around the room because I could hear the heels of his boots clicking on the floor.

Suddenly, I couldn't breathe under the sheets. Why am I so unlucky tonight or Am I just dumb? Maybe Harry is still looking for me somewhere else so I'll just have a quick inhalation and exhalation then I'll go back to hiding. I removed the sheets and gasped for air. I gasped louder than I should have when I saw Harry standing with his arms crossed in front of me.

"I was counting how many minutes will it take for you to lose your breath or give up" He said while chuckling.

"How long have you been there?" I asked.

"Since I stopped counting" He said.

"What?! You didn't look for me in the bathroom or anywhere else in the room?" I asked.

"Yeah, I heard you breathing heavily on the bed" He said.

"What about your boots?" I asked.

"What about my boots?" He asked.

"I heard the heels of your boots clicking on the floor. I thought you're looking for me elsewhere" I said.

"I was pretending that time" He said while laughing.

So I guess He won, I think I should quit this game before anything else happens and I already want to sleep.

"You won. Just one request and I'll quit" I said and He nodded.

I was still on the bed and He was still left with only his boxer. I watched him painfully as He slowly crawl on top of me. What is this?! Should I push him off?! What do I do?! What in the world is happening?! I didn't even move a muscle or anything. I just blankly stared at him in the eyes and with wide eyes. I'm pretty sure I wasn't breathing in that moment. What did he do to me? Why do I panic every time He moves?

"You know, You look beautiful in this dress" He said while gripping the sides of my dress like He was about to rip it off.

I didn't even have time to answer him back when He pressed his lips against mine. He cupped both of my cheeks so He would have more access to my lips. I heard him breathing heavily and I just closed my eyes. He slowly broke the contact of our lips and instead moved to my neck. He gave me light kisses on the neck and down to my collarbones that made me feel some type of a way. Suddenly, He harshly sucked on my skin that made me moan and tug his hair. Harry stopped for a second and then looked at me in the eyes. He roughly removed my fists from his hair, intertwined his fingers with mine and pinned my hands down just above my head. 

"Fück, Don't do that" He said.

"I-I'm sorry" I stuttered. 

"No need to apologize. I like it but not right now" He said. 

"Why?" I asked.

"I become aggressive. Sexually aggressive to be exact" He said. I think my heart just leaped out of my chest and I forgot how to breathe.

"Oh" was the only thing I said when Harry pressed his lips against mine once again. He licked my lips begging me to open my mouth so I did. I let him dominant me. He suddenly grabbed one of my leg and forcefully made me wrap my leg around his hips. I felt his bulge and He started grinding on me. I felt uncomfortable with only one leg around his hips so I wrapped both of my legs around his hips. I felt his bulge pressed against my crotch and I heard him moan that made me do the same. 

"Stay with me as long as I want to" He said all of a sudden. Then I remembered we were playing Hide N Seek and He won. Is this what he's requesting me to do? I don't know if I should agree on this.

"What?" I asked making him stop.

"That's what I want you do to" He said.

"I'm sorry but I can't do that" I said. I quickly stood up from the bed but Harry grabbed my wrist.

"Why?" He asked. There's a lot of things going on in my head and I don't know if I'll be able to say it properly.

"I barely know you Harry and I know you saved my life and I can't thank you enough for that but I don't know if your request is fair. You don't have anything to do with me. You know what's happened to me these past few days. Michael and I just broke up and I-" I stopped ranting. 

"And you what?" He asked.

"And I don't want to make the same mistake again" I said.

"You won't regret being with me. I promise you and You'll get to know me each day" He said.

"I don't know" I said. 

"I'll give you time to think until tomorrow. Goodnight" Harry said. He kissed my forehead and went out of my room. 

What did I get myself into? What's happening to me? I don't think I can have a good night tonight because I won't stop thinking about Harry and what he's requesting me to do. Why does he want me to stay? What does he want from me? Why am I letting him kiss me and all? Why must things be this way? I laughed at myself because of the last question I made. I grabbed my phone and checked if I have any messages or what but I have none.