You

Your eyes and your killer gaze will melt my heart someday.

Your eyes make me happy when you're glad, they make me sad when you weep.

They let me go through so many emotions, they make me smile, they make me cry.

Some day they might just kill my heart with their charm.

One look from you is enough to enslave my soul.

Without even being drunk I feel intoxicated when I look at your beautiful eyes.

They have language of their own, they tell me the unspoken words of your soul.

There are a hundred stories in your eyes, hundreds of things they say and talk.

Only someone who would look deep down into them will understand the meaning of those words.

There is a treasure of dreams hidden in the depth of your eyes.

For your eyes I would leave every other joy of life.

I could sit for days and look at your eyes, they are like a labyrinth, I just want to lose myself in them forever.

Your eyes have won over me, they have conquered my heart, they draw me closer and closer to you all the time, they make my heart beat faster.

I want your eyes to be the last thing I see before I fall asleep at night and I want to wake up not to the morning light but to the shining rays of your beautiful eyes every morning.

The warmth of your eyes takes away my pain, they give relief to my wandering soul, they make me forget the world.