My Love

My vagrant heart has brought me there again, I think about how in love with you I am. But Is it really love or just an obsession, an obsession of having you and nothing else. It can't be love, because love doesn't hurt so much. I wish could find a way or strength to bare this heartache, to get rid of it and help myself on the way to forget. Why can't I get this inside my head that you just don't care and you will never be mine. How do I reason with my heart? Why is it so hard for me to forget you. It shouldn't be hard to just forget and move on. My eyes still want to see your sight, why is that? Despite that we don't talk much and we aren't close anymore, I still love you, I'm mad about you, you drive me crazy. I don't want anything else from this world but you. Why am I still hoping that you might come back and that everythig will be the same as when we met. Your thoughts never leave my head, I literally think about you day and night, do you know that? Call me stupid, call me an idiot but that's how it is, I can't let go. You're the moment that does not stop, you're constantly on my mind. The peace that I found in your arms, in your company, I have looked for that peace a lot. In other people, in new friends, but I couldn't find it anywhere again. It just doesn't feel the same. My nights doesn't have an end, my thirst for your love is still there. But the more I think about how much I love you, my sadness increases and my life became a loneliness since I don't have you, you're not mine. I miss those moments I spent with you, how I wish I could bring them back, to live them once more. I'm smiling on the surface, but inside I'm so hurt and sad, I'm feeling shredded and broken in the heart. In your love I've became angry at myself, everything is about you now days in my heart and head, I've broken the bond with myself. My soul is homeless without your love, it's wandering silently, living in pain and feeling so dull and without aim.