Chapter 12

JAI'S POV

My mind went blank for a moment. I had a strong feeling she was Candice and now that's he admitted it to me, I feel like I can't breathe. "Y-you are" I stuttered. She nodded her head slowly. "I knew it" I smiled and gave her w massive hug. "I missed you so much, where did you go, what happened to you" I asked thinking back to when she left me that note. "I was fine, I just needed to get away" she said with her head hanging low. "Why, your life was perfect" I said. She looked up at me and rested her head in the crook of my neck. I have a feeling she's not telling the truth. "Do you wanna tell the boys" I asked and she said something into my neck. "What was that" I asked. She looked up at me with sadness in her eyes. "Yeah, let's go" she said and I followed her downstairs. All the boys were still out in the backyard.

CANDICE'S POV

I was nervous for them to all find out, I'm actually surprised at how well jai took it. I guess he really did miss me. The boys were sitting  on the sun lounges in the backyard and I gave Jai's hand a squeeze. "It's okay, would you like me to tell them" jai whispered into my ear. I have him a small nod and we headed over to them. "Guys" jai spoke and they all turned around. "Hey, Aubery are you okay you seem a little nervous" Daniel said and I hid behind jai. "This isn't Aubery guys" Jai said. They all had confused looks on their faces. "This is... Candice" he admitted and their jaws dropped open. I was then tackled to the ground with hugs and kisses. "Guys guys calm down" I laughed and they helped me off the floor. "You were fucking right" James giggled. "I told you it was her" jai said with sassiness. "We're so glad your back" Beau smiled. "Me too" I added.

JAI'S POV

"So are you and Candice like.....you know" luke started. "What" I asked. "Are you dating again" he questioned and I thought for a second. I should ask her, I still love her so much, I never stopped. "No but I'm gonna ask her" I smiled and saw luke smirking. "You love her" I blushed and headed upstairs to where she was watching Netflix in my room. I approached the door and heard her talking on the phone.

"I know I miss her.... Yeah of course I miss you too but what you did to me was unforgivable....I don't love you, I never did....... You left a note saying I was leaving and you practically took me away from my family.... No don't....noo"

I heard her groan so I opened the door and walked in. "Hey is every thing okay" I asked while laying next to her on my bed. "Yeah" she sighed. I wasn't convinced after what I just heard.

CANDICE'S POV

I was thinking about telling jai everything that had happened, and why I disappeared for so long. Now wasn't really the right time though.

Short chapter, the next one will be longer I promise.
Hope you like it, next
Update will be
Soon

Emmalovesari