Chapter 8: Raging Hormones

It's been a few days since Bella came home. She started school a few days ago and now she is into the blood sucker, Edward Cullen. I figured it's best to stay out of it. Grace thinks the same. I've been staying over a lot more because seeing as how I stay in a small home I rent alone it can get a bit.... well lonely. I hate staying there by myself so most nights I just stay over at Grace's and just like I told Charlie he didn't have to worry about us.

Grace and I never sleep together when we're at her house. We respect Charlie's wishes. He doesn't want to know what we do and he especially doesn't want us doing it in his house, which I can completely understand. It was early still when I woke up. Grace was safely tucked in my arms and she was softly breathing. I loved watching her sleep. It may sound creepy, but I do love it. She looks like an angel when she sleeps. Her hands put together in prayer pose with the finger tips under her head, her head safely tucked into the pillow and the back of her head in my neck, and her body spooning mine. I love her so much.

I kissed her soft cheek waking her up. "Mmm morning Pauly." I smiled kissing her temple.

"Morning sweety pie. Gotta get up." That's another thing. I practically have every nickname for her. Honey bun is my favorite, but she likes sugar the best.

"I don't wanna." She whined and I laughed kissing her cheek once more, but stop halfway. I smelt the air and I insistently became hard. "Paul!" She gasped obviously feeling my harden length. I groan.

"Babe so not my fault. I can total smell you're in heat." This made her turn beat red. We call it in heat, but really it's the week after having your period and your hormones are through the roof. It smells amazing too. Like honey and raspberries. I felt my eyes darken as I sniffed down her body.

"Paul." She gasped as I flipped her over and climb above her smelling her body. "Paul my dad is right downstairs what are you doing?" She hissed trying to make my wondering noes stop.

"Sugar you smell so amazing." I groan before licking down her leg. She was in short cotton white shorts with a matching cotton white crop top tank top. She's showing too much skin to ignore. "Baby I need you." I whispered pushing my hand into her shorts.

"Oh my god!" She gasped in a whisper yell as she through her head back from just my fingers touching her.

"I know you want me baby. I can smell your arousal." She whimpered as she looked up at me.

"Baby anyone could walk in."

"I'll lock the door."

"Anyone could hear us."

"I'll make sure your pretty mouth is too busy to be heard."

"They could get worried."

"Mmm if they come up we'll tell them we're just waking up."

"Baby-

"What's life without a little risk Grace." I say and she sighed and nod.

"I'm too damn horny for this. Lock the door." I practically jumped out of bed as she said this and locked the door quickly.

I hurried back over and slipped her top off. She blushed slightly before moaning as I lowered my head to one of her plump boob. "Oh god Paul!" She moaned, but I put a hand over her mouth blocking out any sound as I sucked on her. I felt her dig her nails into my back, which healed instantly. I rubbed the other while sucking and nipping on the first one. Grace through her head back screaming into my hand, biting it slightly, but I didn't care. I was just loving the effect I had on her. I switched boobs and started to pay attention to the other with my mouth. Grace seemed to be loosing control as I did this. "Baby. Please. In. Me. Fuck. Me." She said into my hand and I groan.

"Baby I'm not done teasing just yet." I whispered before licking her neck. She gasped as I licked our bite. I smelt her getting wetter as I lapped at it and bit into it. She squeezed her eyes shut as she fingered herself which only made me harder. I pulled back and ripped her shorts off her. I look her dead in the eyes. "Fuck yourself Grace." She looked at me shocked. "Or..." I said getting off her. She shook her head and started to pleasure herself. It was such a turn on as Is aw her finger herself. She closed her eyes and moaned out my name as she went faster. Soon she was close to cumming. I could see her body shaking as it started nearing it's peak. I pulled her fingers away and started lapping at her making her scream into my hand from my experienced tongue. Soon she cam hard into my mouth leaving her seizing at the pleasure. I licked her all up before pulling away panting from how much I needed her.

"I want to suck you off." She whispered making my eyes widen. I didn't have time to react before she pushed me onto her bed. I fell on my back as eyed me down. She got on her hands and knees and took my length into her warm mouth. I gasped before biting my lip to keep from screaming her name. Sex was never like this before her. Imprints always were perfect to have sex with even if they are virgins. It's always the best sex. I closed my eyes as she sucked me harder and faster, while also massaging my balls.

"Oh god sugar." I moan and she smiled and started to jerk me off. I gasped my eyes widening as she whispered in my ear.

"Talk dirty to me Paul." I groan closing my eyes.

"Your the most sexiest fucken hot girl I have seen."

"Tell me more." She whispered.

"I just want you to ride me." I moan. "I want your hot sex on my dick. I want you screaming my name out until your lunges burst." I whispered. She pulled back and smiled evilly before leaning down to whisper back in my ear.

"I want you to put me on my hands and knees and fuck me like the dog you are." I groan before pushing her off me. I did as she asked and forced her on her hands and knees. I covered her mouth with my hand as I pushed in. She gasped into my hand as she pushed back with her plump ass. I groan as I was fully in her ass. "Fuck me hard." She said against my hand coming out muffled, but I knew what she said. I fucked her fast and hard rocking her whole body. Her boobs rocked as I pulled and out quickly. She was grabbing the blankets tightly in her fist.

"You're such a fucken bad girl." I whispered in her ear before biting her ass making her gasped and rock with me. I fucked her faster as I felt myself near my peak. I went faster wanting her to cum with me. I felt her shaking begin.

"Baby I can't hold on much longer." She moaned into my hand.

"Then cum baby doll. Cum for me, while I cum for you." I whispered in her ear and it was all it took before she started cumming quickly and hard. She groan as she came. I came with her and fell back on the bed once she was all set, which took her 2 whole minutes before she stopped spassaming from the heavy pleasure I gave her.

I fell back my breathing was super quick just as hers was. She was still shaking all over as she came laid beside me resting her little head onto my chest, with my arms tightly around her. I closed my eyes as my breathing became normal again. "God that was seriously the best sex we've ever had. I love when you're on heat." She just gave me a lazy and tired smile.

"I never came so hard in my life." She whispered and I smiled kissing her forehead.

"I love you Grace." She smiled as her eyes shut.

"I love you too Paul."

"But you know your ass probably will be killing you for about a week right?" She looked at me and I saw anger in them. I just laughed. "Don't worry I'll make sure to kiss it better." She groan into my chest when I said that.

"I'm so fucken tired, but already you got me ready for more." I just laughed as I pushed the blonde hair from her face.

"This is going to be the best week ever." I say making her give a small smile before she fell asleep in my arms. I smiled soon followed after her falling deeply to sleep. I don't know what I would do without this girl. This girl changed so much in my life and I couldn't help, but love her. She was my everything.