Safe for now.

All it took for all of us to get into the CDC was a blood test which we all did and then we got food and drink... Alcohol! I allowed Tyler to try some wine but he didn't like it so he went and played with Carl. While everyone drank Daryl and I snuck off to the room we chose and well did the 'deed'.

The next morning I was curled up to Daryl who had his arms wrapped around me as if I was going to dissappear. I thought it was sweet and I was comfortable so I snuggled closer to him that was until someone opened the door to our room.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry!"

It was Carol, Daryl woke up and really quickly let me go. I felt hurt really hurt but I said nothing and nodded slowly to Carol who quickly left. I avoided all contact with Daryl who didn't seem to care as he didn't say anything to me. After I got changed ( her clothes will be shown next chapter) I walked to where everyone else was sat eating, Tyler rushed over to me and hugged me I knew he could feel my sadness.

"Mama are you okay?"
"I'm fine I'll get over it."

He just nodded and walked away knowing I wasn't going to talk and for the rest of that morning even when everyone was talking about the experiments I stayed silent...