camp attack

Press the picture and scroll right you'll find video to the camp attack.

* looks at reader slightly shocked*

Huh your still here well thats good I guess because things start getting interesting from here.

*settles into seat better*

Shouting awoke me the next morning and when I got out to take a look I saw Rick, T-dog, Glenn and Daryl preparing to leave to go find Merle, Daryl's brother, I quickly got dressed and rushed over to the boys. I had gotten a lot closer to Daryl because of the night before.

Flashback

Carol and Lori were talking to me about how Daryl and I would be cute together, the two sounded like high school girls but it made me smile knowing the two could still have fun.

"Do you ladies mind if I talk to Uno?"

My eyes had widened I knew that deep voice anywhere and my face went rather pink.

" Sure Daryl... we will talk later Uno."

I stiffly nodded and watched as Daryl sat were Lori did seconds ago. I tried to stop my blush but failed horribly. Daryl noticed and laughed but also blushed slightly himself how odd.  Thats when we began a conversation to try to cover up the awkwardness.

Flashback over

"Be safe out there."
"I will."

I pulled Daryl into a hug which he returned and held me as if I was going to dissappear. We pulled away and blushed slightly before he got in the truck and was gone...

Later on Ed was being a prick to Carol and the other females he even slapped Carol which pissed me off. I beat the shit out of him before Shane could go anywhere near him...

When Rick, Glenn, T-dog and Daryl came back without Merle I was instantly infront of an upset Daryl.

" Daryl? "

He looked at me then began to walk away but I grabbed his arm and began to lead him to the beautiful lake that was near our camp.

" Please tell me what happened. "

Daryl sighed then nodded.

" When we got to where Merle was meant to be all that we could find was his hand."

I moved closer and rubbed his back. He then did the unexpected and lent his head against my shoulder and cried slightly.

"You know the only reason we even got him handcuffed was because I knocked him out. When he awoke he didn't seem that angry he actually seemed to hold some form of respect for me and Tyler who had growled and snapped at him. "

Daryl looked at me and I smiled slightly, I was gathering the courage to tell Daryl how I felt about him but a scream came from camp. Daryl and I dashed back and saw a dead Ed and Amy (also I'm sure another died but I can't remember his name.)
Daryl and I began killing the walkers well Tyler and I were eating the walkers but that's still killing them, anyway it didn't take long for them to all be dead...