1. When the thoughts began

I'm not like the other girls. I don't have friends. A "squad" wouldn't touch me with a 9 foot pole. I'm certain sleepovers are a myth, and no one ever tags me in posts.
The reason why is beyond me. I'm not rude or mean, and even if I was, plenty of those girls have more allies than the Queen of Spain.
Am I ugly? Are people afraid to touch me as I have some sick, contagious, disease? Is it because I fail to see the use of makeup?
No. None of this matters. I am just worthless.
Even the teachers don't notice me. I get asked if I'm supposed to be in the classroom all the time, when I'm clearly on the roll call list.
So why, why am I here? Am I here to temporarily entertain the popular girls with mindless gossip? I would be almost flattered if they did. It would mean I'm not completely invisible.
The only person who ever talks to me is Trinity, also known as the girl at lunch. Although, that doesn't mean anything. I'm not social enough to know what small talk is, but with her, I have a pretty good idea. She fake laughs at everything I say, fueling my anger.
The anger never stops. It's a self contained hurricane developing inside of me, ready to over flow as soon as there's a punctured hole.
So why not just nip it in the bud?