4. Nice to meet you..?

The Navy

Miracle

Rihanna rode with us to the house. This was a big ass house for just 8 of us. We got inside and sat, waiting for the ritabots so we could meet them.

"I wish they would hurry up" I said dramatically falling onto the couch.

The girls laughed.

"When they get here how yawl gone act?" Rihanna asked us raising her eyebrow.

We all looked at each other.

"Were gonna act mature...for now" Danielle said laughing.

"Yawl are a mess" she said smirking.

"Do you and rita get along?" I said out of the blue.

"You ain't got no filter" Aaliyah said with a chuckle.

"Well, I wouldn't say we really like each other..but were cool" Rih said honestly.

I nodded my head at her answer. After about five minutes we heard the other limo pulling up in the front. We all crowded the window to see them coming in.

"We're here ladies!" Rita shouted walking in with the ritabots behind her.

I got to say they ain't that bad looking. They're actually cute, but I'm worried about personalities.

"What's up guys" Rihanna came over to them.

"Sup" some girl in the back nodded, she had shades on.

"We're not gonna speak for you guys but Ritabots, your rooms are on the red side of the house." Rita smiled.

"And Navy yawls is on the yellow side" Rihanna stated.

"That's cool" Aaliyah said nodding her head.

"So we're going to go now, enjoy Miami while yawl can" Rita said walking towards the door.

Rih followed "Have fun and get to know each other" she said blowing us kisses.

*
*
*
*

After scheming our way around the house we all ended up in the kitchen. It was awkward and silent doe. We still didn't even get to know anyone.

"So...are yawl gone introduce yawl self or what, I'm angel" she said eating some ice cream.

I can already tell She blunt as fuck.

"Ok! My name miracle" I started.

"Yea ok" she nodded.

"I'm Aaliyah"

"What about yawl two?" She said pointing between jasmine and Danielle.

"I'm Danielle" she said running her fingers through her hair.

"Yep and I'm jasmine"

"K cool" she said sliding off the counter.

"What's yawl names?" I asked the rest of them with a fake smile.

"I'm Bianca" one girl started.

"I'm Demetria but y'all can call me meme if yawl want"

"You look familiar" Jasmine said aloud "Where you from?"

"Queens" She grinned.

"Aw never mind" jasmine mumbled.

"Anyway, my name is Cassie" she stated with a small smile.

"Nice to meet ya...." I said blankly.

"I guess" she mumbled walking out with the rest of the ritabots.

They seem cool I guess, but a bit too rude. I can't complain doe cause I'll be the same once I get comfortable but come on we just met and they already coming off aggressive.

Angel

"I guess this our side of the house" I said walking up the stairs with the girls.

Demetria looked around "Yawl wanna go in the confession room?" She asked.

"Hell yea" Cassie and Bianca both said in unison.

We made our way inside the room and crowded into the camera.

"Yawl liking the navy so far?" I asked looking at each of them.

"They seem alright, just that miracle girl...seem like she gone be a problem" Cassie said.

I nodded my head "Yea she seems a bit... I don't even know"

They laughed at the face I made.

"Angel you the one that was rushing them to introduce themselves" Bianca laughed.

Demetria chuckled "Right she like so yawl gone introduce yawl selves or what!"

"Right cause ain't nobody got time to be playing games" I sigh.

"Cassie I think miracle already don't like you to be honest" Demetria said smirking.

"I know, she probably down there sneak dissing on me now" she chuckled.

Bianca shook her head "They probably talking about all our asses whole time doe"

"Yawl wanna go ease drop and see?" Demetria asked eyeballing us.

I smiled hard "Yea come on"

We walked out of the confession room slowly and went by the stairs. They were all sitting around the living room. We stayed at the top of the stairs so they won't notice us.

"They already acting like they the shit" Miracle said rolling her eyes.

We all looked at each other with that 'This bitch' face expression.

"I think they feel like they have to prove something" Danielle said shaking her head.

"I really wanna go down there and slap both of them bitches" Demetria whispered "But they lucky we literally just got here"

"I feel you" I said standing walking back towards the bedroom.

They all followed me into the room.

"Now we know how they really feel" Bianca stated playing with the pillow.

Cassie nodded her head "So if they try to play nice anytime today we gone confront they fake ass"

We all laughed loudly.

Sorry if it's short but read it anyway

- Which Fanbase yawl like so far.

- Comment & Fav ;)