5. Smart Mouth

Ritabots

Angel

It was starting to get late and we still haven't left the house. I don't know about everybody els but I'm ready to go out and turn up.. Come on now we in Miami.

"Yawl wanna go out tonight?" I flopped on the couch asking the Ritabots.

Demetria looked at me funny "Where we gone go?" She asked and sigh "None of is older then 18 in here" she laughed.

"I know they got more than just clubs out here" cassie said now standing.

"Right" Bianca agreed.

"Ok then.." I paused "Yawl ever been to Dave & busters?" I asked looking at all of them.

"Hell yea" Bianca and Cassie said in unison laughing.

"I ain't never been there, what they got?" Demetria asked with a confused face.

I chuckled "it's just a big ass arcade area but you can still sit and eat in"

"Aight I'm down"

"Should we invite them?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"It's the first night, let's just try to be cool with them" Bianca said walking off.

We followed her to the other side of the house where they was. They all gave us fake smiles and it irritated me.

"We wanted to know if yawl wanna go to Dave and busters with us" Demetria said.

"Sure that sounds like fun" Miracle fake ass said.

I shook my head slowly.

"What time they close?" Aaliyah asked. She seemed like the real and nice one at least.

"They close at midnight and it's almost nine now" I answered her.

"Ok I'm in" she said standing up wiping off her pants.

"Aight gone get ready song just sit there" Demetria said and I laughed hard.

She turned her back and I caught Danielle roll her eyes, I didn't say anything doe.

*
*
*

All of us was ready to leave, we just had to wait for the limo.

"The ride is here" Aaliyah said grabbing her purse.

"Bout time" Bianca laughed getting up.

I grabbed my wallet and followed everybody out to the limo so we can leave. We made it there in about 15 minutes and it was packed in here. We got us a table for 8 & sat down.

"Everybody got they cards?" Miracle asked after passing them out.

"Yea" we all answered together.

"Aight lest go" she said standing up.

*
*

"I'm about to go play that dance game" Demetria said walking off.

I laughed and turned around.

"Come play basketball with me" Aaliyah said pulling my arm playfully.

I was stuck at first. A navy interacting with a ritabot ooh! I'm joking.

"Um ok but I suck at this" I laughed walking with her.

"So do I but let's see who score the most" she said swiping her card and I did the same.

"Where the rest of the navy go" I asked picking up my ball.