Love at first hit

Kian's P.O.V

I remember looking at her and seeing pure sadness, almost everyday while in second hour. That was the only time I really spent with her, she would lay her head down on her desk, like she was tired, but some how I knew she wasn't. She was still beautiful to me, (Y/N). I've always loved her, since the moment she stepped through that class room door, the beginning of this school year. The only problem was that she was already in a relationship with Todd, the most well-known boy at delford high.

That was the only thing I didn't understand, if she was with the most popular boy at school.. Why was she always sad? "Kian!" I jumped to the screeching voice of my English teacher, "yeah?" I said while breaking my vision from (Y/N) toward our teacher, "what is the answer?" I sat up straight and blinked several times to regain focus, "I-" the bell saved me embarrassment.

I grabbed my things and stood up from my seat, I watched as (y/n) walked out and sighed, another day and I still never said hi to her. I walked toward the door, "Kian," I closed my eyes tightly and looked at my teacher, "don't forget the homework." She said handing it to me and I smiled as I took it.

I walked into the cafe and was attacked by a hug from behind me, I smiled and turned around to see jc, "hey man," "hey," I said while holding him, "it's taco Tuesday, my favorite!" Jc yelled while getting in line. As I stood in line, I found myself staring at (y/n) again, "why don't you just talk to her?" I looked over at Jc and shook my head, "it's not that simple," "the only thing holding you back is you." He spoke and I stared at him, letting his words sink into my brain. "Go," he encouraged me.

I found myself walking to her, she was sitting alone, where was Todd? I sat down next to her and felt my heart racing, "hi," I finally said as she stared at me, "Kian?" She knew my name, "yes," "what's going on?" I watched as she smiled at me, something I haven't seen in a while. "Nothing, I just wanted to see if you were okay." I said addressing her sadness, "oh," she began frowning again, "I'm fine." I shook my head, "come on, (y/n), I know you're upset about something-" I was interrupted by someone grabbing me by my shirt, I turned around and saw Todd in front of me.

"Todd," I began and swallowed hard, "what do you think you're doing sitting in my seat?" "Todd, leave him alone!" I heard (y/n) say while standing up and being held back from todd's friends. "Is this really necessary?" I asked while looking over at his friends and then back at him, "it is, since you're sitting with my girl," he said right before he pushed me on the ground.

I landed on my stomach and let out a  groan of pain as I shut my eyes tightly. "TODD, STOP IT!" I heard (Y/N) yell as I sat up slowly. I looked around and saw the whole cafe looking at us, they were all huddled around in a circle. "Why do you even try, Kian?" He began as I felt my head throbbing, "(y/n) is my girl, she would never want to be with someone like you," "stop it," I begged as his words were getting to me, "why would she, when there are guys out there, like me," as he got closer toward me, I backed away while still on the floor, "who can actually provide her something, unlike you." "She does like me!" "As a friend. After high school, she'll forget all about you."

"No," I said while shaking my head, "yes," "I'll call her," "she won't answer," "stop!" I yell as I throw a punch at Todd and watched as he fell to the ground. Everyone gasped as I looked at my hand in complete shock, "Kian," I heard (y/n) say as I looked up. I stared at her in complete shock, her jaw had dropped and Todd's friends let her go to help him. (Y/n) walked toward me, "I do like you," "I know," I said nodding and then looked up quickly, "what?" "Yes," she said smiling, "why didn't you tell me?" "Todd told me to not talk to you anymore because he was jealous, we're technically broken up but he didn't want you knowing." I smiled at her, "you like me?" I still couldn't get that out of my head.

She smiled as she walked closer toward me and placed her lips on mine, I held her close and smiled through the kiss, just having the thought of her in my arms made my heart beat fast... Or was it the fact that she was kissing me? 😏😜