Chapter 1

College was great, but I'm glad that I finally get to go home. I haven't seen my family in what seems like years even though while I was in college they visited every few months. The plane ride was pretty much hell. I sat beside a middle aged woman who, the whole ride, spoke about how she had a dream that our plane was going to crash. Then there was a little kid behind me who kicked my seat the whole time, even after being scolded by his parents. The man next to me used me as a pillow and that was probably the least annoying part.

My mother tried to talk me into riding in our private jet, but I refused. I wanted to experience what any other person would do. Plus I know how much my father hates spending his money. Once I had all my luggage, I began to look for my brother.

This task proved to be more difficult than I anticipated because after 20 minutes, I still couldn't find him. A hand on my shoulder caused me to jump. I turned around to face the culprit and see my brother James. I scowled at him while I had a smile on my face.

"Hey Cam, I missed you." He said as he pulled me in for a hug.

"I missed you too Jamie." I said with a smirk.

What is the story behind the nickname Jamie? I honestly don't know. One day five years ago he was being super moody and when we asked what was wrong, he'd jokingly said that he was on his period. So,to go along with his 'girly hormones' we gave him a girly name and the name kinda just stuck.

"Wow Cam, way to ruin a good thing." He said smiling. "Are you ready to go home now?"

"Yeah, lets go." I say as we begin walking.

*******

As soon as we pulled up in the driveway I see my mother and my twin sister Kinsey running outside. My mother has tears in her eyes and I'm not sure if its because she missed me or because of something else.

I jumped out of the car as soon as it was completely stopped and ran to them.

"Hey mom." I said as I hugged her. Her tears began soaking my shirt.

"Mom? Mom, what's wrong?" I ask, holding her at arms length.

"Go say hello to your Father." She said angrily.

I did what she said without questioning at the angry way she said it. I knocked on his office door but went in before I got an answer.

"Dad, why is mom mad at you?" I asked as I sat down in the chair across from him.

"Because of something I did before you were born." He replied.

Suddenly a door slams open somewhere in the house. "Hey Austin, wherever you are! I gave you 21 years! Its time for you to make good on your end of the deal!"

When the man stops talking, dad's office door slams open.

"Cam, I just want you to know that I love you and that you shouldn't be afraid. Be brave." He said, tears brimming his eyes as the man grabbed me by the arm and pulled me up out of my sitting position and towards the door.

"Dad! Dad, what did you do! Why are they taking me?" I screamed.

When my mother saw me struggling she passed out. That broke me. I didn't stop crying until almost 40 minutes after when we pulled into a new town.

Out of tears, I just stared out the window with a blank look on my face.

The car pulled up to a gate that looked very high tech. And behind that gate stood a beautiful mansion.

The gate opened and we went through towards the beautiful mansion. As we got closer a man who looked furious walked out of the house. The man looked familiar but i couldn't quite figure it out.

The car stopped and a man stepped out of the front seat and opened my door.

"What the hell dad! What did you do!" The man yelled towards the man who took me.

"I was simply collecting something that should've been in our possession long ago."

A/N

SO I rewrote this whole chapter and I hope you like it. I enjoyed writing it for you.