Chapter 4

After grabbing all of the night and morning essentials and changing into my favorite pair of joggers and a soft white shirt I made my way towards his room.

Once his room was in view I started running. I ran straight into his room and jumped on his bed without even thinking about anything. I set my stuff down on the night stand and just relax.

His bed is so comfortable. I'm practically sinking into the memory foam mattress. Around a minute later Connor walks out of another door, probably his closet, wearing nothing but a pair of black joggers.

His shirtless body makes me shiver in the best of ways. His abs are so defined that it hurts. I'm gonna have to get into his workout regimen and get me some toned abs like his.

He sees me in his bed and starts walking towards me slowly, smirking the whole way. When he reaches the bed he pauses for a second then jumps on, being careful not to land on me.

He turns on his side so he's facing me and smiles. "So, how was your first day being here?"

"Well it wasn't exactly the best 'how I met your father' story. But it was still amazing." I say. And then I realize something that changes my mood completely.

"What's wrong? You just got an upset look on your face." He asks worriedly as he quickly sits up.

I sit up so that I'm closer to being eye level with him. "Nothing really. I just wish I would've had more time with my family. I was gone for four years and they didn't visit me once. Today was my first day back home."

I didn't realize that a tear had slipped out of my eye until he reached up to wipe it off of my face.

"Would you like to go see them tomorrow? You can call them in the morning to tell them and then we can go over later and stay for however long you'd like." He asks, his hand lingering on my cheek.

My eyes widen as I take in his offer. "Really?" I ask enthusiastically.

"Really." He repeats with a smile.

Without thinking I crash my lips onto his. He seems a bit shocked at first but seconds later he's trying to take it further.

Soon, my one little kiss soon turns into a heated make out session, which then turns into us taking each others clothing off until we're left in our underwear and I'm straddling his lap.

He's about to unclip my bra when... "Wait!"

This completely catches him off guard and he jumps a little bit.

"Are we moving too fast?" I ask. He just looks confused so I continue. "I mean, you wanna marry me right? Or is that just part of the agreement my dad had with yours? Well either way, isn't sorta being with each other for less than a day kinda early to start fucking?"

His jaw drops. "Of course I wanna marry you. And we might have only known each other for a day. But since seventh grade I've known that you were my soul mate, even if you were a lot quieter back then."

This statement causes me to blush, hard. I look down and realize that his abs are freaking incredible. I start running my hands along them because I can't help myself.

His finger soon finds its place under my chin and begins to tilt my head up. He begins scanning my face. Causing me to blush impossibly harder.

"I want to make love to you," He pauses to take in my reaction, then once he's sure I won't freak out continues. "All night, and possibly into tomorrow."

I bite my lip and he groans in return. He runs his thumb over my bottom lip to release it from my teeth. By now I feel his member which is currently poking me in the butt.

He looks into my eyes deeply, then looks down to my lips and I can't take it anymore. I crash my lips onto his with an indescribable intensity.

I guess telling him about being a virgin can wait another day.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

A/N

I'm sorry for the long wait and the short chapter. I don't really have an excuse but here you go.