i dont know what to tell you ?

Justin POV*

I was enjoying dancing with jasmine. we where having a great time. I started think of why would jasmine break up with me. well me and jasmine decided to sit down cause we both got tired of the dancing.

Jasmine POV*

Me and Justin decided to sit down we where having too much fun. out of the no where we see slena coming towards our table. she looked really mad.

Selena: why the fuck where you dncing with my man ?

Jasmine: Or why was your man if he is? dancing with me cause he asked me to dance honey dont try to get rowdy with me without some proof.

Selena: oooh my bad hun . but im sure you where the one not him he wouldnt do that to me and ask a random slut to dance.

Jasmine: Excuse me girl with the 12 year old body but is actually old as heck. idk who your calling a slut lol im telling you do research .

Selena : Hun im not a slut .

Jasmine: apparently to the world you are boo.

selena : slaps jasmine*

Jasmine: oh no you didnt you beyotch!

Jasmine Socks Selena*

Jasmine: dont ever slap me .

Selena: uhhh justin do something.

Justin: What the hell jasmine why would you do that.

Jasmine: why would she slap me.

Jasmine Walks Away Looking for a fuck to give*

Selena On the floor*

Justin: JASMINE!!!!!

Jasmine: yes boo?

Justin: Hand gestures a call me sign

Jasmine : noo boo you have a girl. i dont mess with guys who are taken.

justin: k.

jasmine: byeeee slutena and jb .

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What will happen next will jasmine call justin or does she leave it like that?

Like :)

Comment:)

Share:)