I love you ?

Jasmine V POV*

I started wondering how Justin got my number but oh well it doesnt matter though I love talking to Justin a lot he makes me smile so damn much lime its crazy. as I heard the beep of I car I rushed and finished putting on my red lipstick. Justin looks so hot when I was heading out the door he was wearing a white shirt and black jeans and he was smoking hot like fuck.

Justin POV*

I just saw Jasmine walking out of the door looking so hot like damn.I so want to make her mine. I waited out of the door to open the door of the car. She jumped into my arms and all I did was kiss her. it was super early I hardly had got sleep the night before. I was going to keep where we were going a surprise. I was holding Jasmine's hand the whole car ride. Jasmine favoreite song came on which was stay and she started singing and I just really missed her voice. she had told me she was having and EP coming out soon. she asked me if I wanted to listen to it. I aggreed.

Jasmine V POV*

I saw Justin enjoying me singing so I asked him if he wanted to listen to my new EP so I played it in the car. I saw justin was enjoying my songs. the names of the songs are Thats me right there, one night , saturday love, change the world, & Play with fire I saw him enjoy my whole EP as we were driving I was guessing where we were going and that is when I saw the freeway sign that had the exit to Disneyland I aas so happy cause I havent been here in a while. so back to the music I asked him what he though he said his favorite was thats me right there so as when we were parking I decided to tell him if he wanted me to sing thats me right there luckily I had the instrumental one . I started singing yeah thats me right there as I was looking at him he took out his phone and started recording me I was going with the flow so I started doing some dance moves. we just both started laughing and he said wow you are incredible Jasmine.

Justin POV*

I just loved her EP it was so good every single song had a great meaning. she asked me if I wanted to hear sing a song that I liked which was called Thats me right there and I said yes so she started singing and I recorded her while so I decided to post it on instagram and put yeah bae has vocals #THATSMERIGHTTHERE @JASMINEVILLEGAS

I finished posting that and we decided to go to disneyland california first cause it was less romantic so we got on this ride called the Hollywood Tower and I took a picture before the ride and jasmine was just holding my hand because she was kind of scared it was cute though. I posted it on instagram. as the ride started me and jasmine were just golding hands and this ride takes you to the top floor and it takes a pic so I grabbed jasmine and we got a pic kissing . she just started screaming of terror it was funny.

TOOOOO BE CONTINUED

-----------------------------

More updates coming soon

like

share

comment

vote