Chapter five: Learning about what's so evil about the full moon

So all day I've been thinking what's so bad about the moon. "Good afternoon Julie" my mom told me. "Good afternoon mom" I responded. "How was your day?" She asked me. "Great how was yours?" I replied. "Wonderful now that you ask." She told me.

      3 DAYS LATER

"Bye Mom, bye Dad, I'm going to school." I told my parents in the morning. "Bye sweetie have-" she didn't have time to finish her sentence because at that moment someone was knocking on the door. "May I come in?" The apprentice asked. "Of course come on in" my dad told him. Before he could say anything my mouth starts uttering out words"WHAT'S SO DANGEROUS ABOUT THE FULL MOON??"I yelled. "Well your magic comes from a spark of the moon, which means it was made on the moon," He explained. " But why does it matter if it's a full moon?" I asked. "I use it when the quarter moon is out and all the other phases." I stated. "Well you didn't let me finish. The moon is very strong, but it's never strong enough, unless the full moon is out which is very strong so it can control all your powers because your powers are not as strong as you think so please please please please please never ever ever use it on a full moon." He said. "I have to go now but you enjoy your day. "You too I answered. I'm at the bus stop talking to Justin, Katie, and Sam. "So what did you do today and yesterday?" Katie asked me. "Oh nothing" I said. " Just any normal day" I responded. "At least I hope." I thought to myself.