Revelations [Kureto Hiiragi]

N/N: Because I promised her Kureto-

-------------------------------------------------------

Out of all the countless students out there, you were unfortunately picked by Kureto himself to be a part of the student council in the First Shibuya High School. Being part of a family who serves under the Ichinose House, you've never been fond of the Hiiragi family. But that didn't mean you wouldn't obey a member of the Hiiragi family's whims. Going against them would be plainly stupid with the situation right now.

Unlike the other students, you refused to address him as "Kureto-sama" which he surprisingly did not mind at all. One thing you learned with your stay in the student council was that that bastard actually finds it fascinating when people speak normally (or rudely, like you always do) to him, though maybe that shouldn't be really surprising because he must be tired of people and their boot-licking because he was a Hiiragi.

However, with your situation right now, you could bet it on your life that the next time you meet the president, things wouldn't go so well.

"Ugh... Kureto will kill me..." you grumbled under the covers.

You had been neglecting your work in the student council the past few days then due to a high fever, you just disappeared from school without saying anything. To make matters worse, you ignored the calls of the ever-so magnificent student council president (sarcasm intended) of the First Shibuya High School, namely Hiiragi Kureto.

You didn't really mean to... You were just too tired to talk to anyone. Hopefully, he'll be considerate enough to--oh who were you kidding? Kureto? Considerate? Those two are polar opposites, please.

"I'm not getting any better too..." you mumbled. Truthfully, you felt like hell. High fever, migraine and all. Not to mention the amount workload you'll be facing when you go back to school which was enough to stress you out with just the mere thought of it.

"Ugh, heavens have mercy on me please," you whispered staring up at the ceiling. Even just looking at your plain white ceiling was tiring... And boring too.

"Maybe I should just sleep... Then rot in my bed until I get better."

Just as you were about to go to lala land, your phone rang. Muttering a few curses, you grabbed your phone from your bedside table. You almost dropped it when you saw who was calling...

President Eyebrows

To answer, or not to answer?

"No way," you said to yourself. It's been three days since you last went to school. And the damned student council president only called at least once or twice on the first day you were absent.

You sighed in relief when your phone stopped ringing.

"Finally-" you cut yourself off when you received a message. It was from him.

[I know you're awake.]

Oh great, now he's all-knowing... Then another message came.

[Answer my next call or else...]

The call came almost immediately after you read his message. It didn't even take you another heartbeat to answer his call because you still value your life.

"You can be obedient too," came his mocking voice.

"Go die," you grumbled putting an arm over your eyes. The heavens deciding to worsen things for you, your head started to hurt. I apologize in advance if I'll be more rude than usual, Mr. Eyebrows...

"That time shall come, but not now." he replied rather confidently. You wanted to laugh and tell him, 'You sure? I could totally kill you right now.' But saying that may result to your death, so you just kept your sincere thoughts to yourself.

"Ugh, I really hate you." you frowned as you said your most heartfelt words.

"I know," he replied nonchalantly. You could almost feel the smirk that must be on his lips as he spoke.

"So what do you want?"

"It should be 'what can I do for you, Kureto-sama', ________."

"Whatever can I do for you, Kureto-sama?" you said sarcastically.

"I was merely joking..."

"You suck," you groaned. Kureto cracked a joke. The world must be ending soon.

"Hmmm," he paused, "You live alone."

A statement. You waited for him to say more.

"And you're sick."

"H-How did you--?" you never told anyone. You were quite sure that it wasn't obvious either when you were still strong enough to go to school.

You heard him make a sound that was almost like a chuckle, "_________, why would you think that I don't know my subordinate's condition?"

"Fine, I'm sick. But I'm recovering already so--"

"I'm on my way to your apartment."

"You're kidding."

"I'm not joking this time."

"And of course you also know where I live..."

"Of course," was his curt reply.

"Dear lord, Kureto, are you my stalker or what?" you joked.

"I'm here," he hung up then you heard the door open. Kureto frickin' Hiiragi just entered your home without even knocking or anything along those lines... Why am I not surprised? Even though you loved your bed so much to the point that you never wanna get up, you still forced yourself out of your bed to deal with the loathsome Kureto.

"_________, just stay in your bed," he said as Kureto came into your view.

"What brings you here?" you asked ignoring his command or whatever he wants to call it. You even stood on your feet just to be a little bit of a rebel.