Sasha x Erwin

A starving Sasha on a late night quietly creeping around the soldiers quarters kitchen looking for something to satisfy her she stomach when suddenly turns and sees Erwin standing in the door frame. "Uh H-Hi Commander." Erwin grinning "Um Braus what exactly are you looking for?" He says and Sasha replies "Something thing to eat sir" while looking down" "I have something in mind for you"*while moving towards her* Sasha completely naive is suddenly blushing ad Erwin grabs her chin and locks his mouth on hers and she melts at his touch as she just blushes and says" Commander are you sure?" Erwin nods gently and sucks on her neck and leaves his teeth imprinted on her as he brings her down on her knees and quickly notices Erwins dick slowly begins to shove it in her mouth with Erwin thrusting his hips making her gag and filling her mouth as he cums inside her mouth and continuing to face fuck Sasha he grabs her by the neck and slams her towards him making her face tear up and face red as she chokes on his dick and is released by Erwin struggling to breathe she's lifted up and layed out on a nearby table and stripped naked with Erwin spreading her legs wide and roughly bites Sashas clit and it forces Sasha to moan lightly and under her breath saying "Fuck yes, please more," and Erwin hears this and delicately licks the cum dripping slowly off Sashas pussy and begins to kiss and dig his tounge deep into Sasha and roaming absolutely every angle stretching and tasting her walls and cum with Sasha nailing the table attempting not to lose her composure she fights the urge to moan in pleasure and fails and squeals "Yes, Yes oh my god" and Erwin standing up and sliding the tip of his dick making Sasha gasp and her eyes roll in the back of her head and Erwin mercilessly thrusts his dick into Sasha violently crashing into her tight vagina making her scream loudly and her chest pace upwards and downwards, "Braus you're tightning down on me so you want it? *while grinning* Sasha barely being able to speak "Fuck me more Commander". And Erwin grins "of course" and grabs her legs to pull her closely to her while thrusting into her making her cum drip slowly due to her being jammed completely by Erwins dick and forces her to squirt and yell making her thighs blush and her face even brighter and forces her to lose her composure and passes out for a short second and woken up by her being tossed and pinned against the wall and fucked roughly with her arms wrapped and locked around her neck as she screams and says "Commander please sl-low down" and Erwin pins her arms up against the wall imprinting her body against the wooden wall with Erwin constantly crashing and ramming into her roughly having her bounce up and down at the mercy of his dick to hear her scream and say " I C-CANT ANYMORE" while sasha squeals she cums one final and followed up by Erwin cumming inside her one final time and groaning laying down on the table with her on top of him and says "did that satisfy you Bruas" and her response was "Fuck yes Commander"