chappy 1: learning the truth

Nobody pov
Luce were kicking u out of the team cause ur weak./levy stay away from me dont ever talk to ma again.natsu said to lucy n gajeel said to levy. But why.lucy n levy said.Cause ur weak. Everyone was just standing there smiling.its about the gmg we loss that everyone was mad at me calling me weak.lucy n levy taught.

Lucy pov
Natsu kicked me out n yet no one stopped him. Later i will follow him home to learn the truth. Yet i loved him. Later that evening i followed natsu to the forest. He stopped i saw a shorted white haired girl. Hey lis.he said. Hey natsu i missed u soo did u take care of that bitch. So her name was lissana.Yes anything for u lis. I ran away i ran to my house. I cryed soo hard on my bed.

Levy pov
Why did gajeel do this to me especially when i like him. Im gonna find out. I followed him to a forest. I saw a girl with long violet hair and blue eyes. "Hey Mia."said gajeel so her name is mia just then i saw gajeel kissing her. I ran to lu-chan house. I knocked on the door. I saw lu-chan open the doors crying. Lu chan i started crying with her. Suddenly a bright light appeared. I saw a girl with long golden hair n blue streaks. She looks like lucy n me.' Hello my daughters i known u dont remember me just follow me to the dragon realm k' she said. Ok well follow you' we both said .' Open the gate to the dragon realm. A portal appeared we all step in it. It was beautiful there were flying islands. Then a golden dragon came n said "Welcome back my queen and princesses."Hello Celestia."said her. Here hop on my back.the dragon said.

Lucy pov
We hop on her back and saw a castle in a distant. We arrived at castle. We went to the throne room. I looked at levy and said "This looks so fimilliar". I know." she said. 'Hello my daughters you are the princesses of the dragon realm i am your mother Layla Mcgarden and your father isAcnologia. You are twins You are in your fake form im gonna unlock Your memories ok". Then she cast a spell memeria no gesta. Then i remember . Me n levy said mama.we hugged her. My real name is Lucille Dragofillia. And my twin sister name is Liyana Dragofillia and that is levy.

--------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys i edited it a little but I think im gonna unpublish it and then publish it again with cool chapters.